Friday, April 25, 2008

Agony of success

Well... This is a bit delayed... but....



WE WON!


We are the Champions~, My friend~~ *PAM PAM PAM!*

I can still remember the intensity during those final moments. Everyone was holding on to someone else's hands. Suddenly it didn't matter how well we'd done during practices. Suddenly it seems that all the schools were remarkably good. Suddenly it felt as though we could get second or third because despite all those practices, we'd still gone ahead of our timing and went off like bullet train, finishing our script 3 seconds before the minimum time required. That was the one thing that had shattered our hope.

Champions on the road ;p

And during those final moments....

Announcer: Third place goes to...
Us: (mumbling) Not us... not us....
Announcer: *says other school* (we sigh) Second place goes to...
Us: (mumbling again) Not us... not us....
Announcer: *says other school* (we sigh) And first! *drum rolls music behind*
Us: (closes eyes) Us... us... us....
Announcer: Team... number 7!
Us: (jump from our seats and scream) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It was crazy I tell you! The whole auditorium was quiet except for us who were jumping and screaming like nobody's business. Wahahaha! This win was especially important to us because with this win, we could skip exams! That was our motivation the whole way.

On the last practice that we had, we were all getting tired on our feet already and this was what Angeline and the teachers had said to us:

Eh! If you don't win, you have to sit for exams!

Terus after that, we were back on our feet. Haha. That phrase
works magic I tell you! Actually skipping exams was important for us because with all the practices, we'd managed to skip countless amount of classes and were falling behind almost every subject. I am now about 2 chapters behind my add maths - it's exam suicide.

The stage - originally we had no platforms =.=''

Choral speaking ruined my iPIA Add Maths Plan!

But that was ok, we thought, because we're skipping exams! We were all so overjoyed that on the way back to school, we were singing ''We are the Champions'' and ''We will rock you!'' loud enough to shock all passer-by.

We will, we will, rock you! (Mukah!) (Mukah!)

(We thought we were going Mukah... but we had received the wrong info! LOL! So...yea... we sang the wrong victory song. =.=''')

But nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today! Ah...! Today! Nightmare falls upon us!

Me: Teeeaaaccchhhheeerrrr!
Teacher: So! You've heard the good news?? *grins*

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The competition is POSTPONED!



No! NO! NO! NOOOO!!!!! CANNOT!!!! *cries heart out*


Agony of success!

So now I know I am not going to skip many papers and I certainly won't be skipping add maths. It's sad. I think getting the miserable mark that I'd got last term is highly possible at this moment. So much for my iPia Add Maths Plan.... T_T

I don't want to fail my add maths! I don't want to get red marks! I don't want! I don't want! It doesn't matter if I don't get any position, I still don't want to have red marks in my report paper!!!!!

And that is why, at 1.36 a.m. right now, I am here, with my add maths exercises sitting in front of me, taking a break from it to blog. I'd just spent the last two miserable hours completing about or less than 10 questions. It's a nightmare.

*slaps self* WAKE UP!

I hope tomorrow will be a better day.....

No comments: