I got fooled today. What can I say... I am very gullible and easily fooled. +_+''
I was once fooled into thinking that Kim had an older brother for weeks..... by myself. It happened like this....
Last year, while we were hanging out in the canteen during recess eating and talking, my mind was distracted to elsewhere. When I'd finally returned to Earth, I heard that those people were talking about someone's brother graduating at a young age....
Me: Huh? Who's brother graduated?
Them: What brother?
Me: You said someone's brother graduated...
Them: Whose brother? Kim's brother?
Me: Huh? I thought your brother is younger than you?
Kim: Yealar...
Me: Then how come can graduate? Your younger brother graduated???
Them: ?? (forgot what they said)
Me: You have an older brother?
Them: (I think they got fed up trying to explain) Yes...
Me: REALLY?!
Kim: Yes.
Me: True meh?
Francoise: Yes!
Just like that, I fell for that trick until... weeks later in KH room....
Me: So... you really have an older brother ar Kim?
Kim: *in disbelief* You're still wondering about that?? *to the others* She's still asking if I have an older brother!
Francoise: LOL! Got...
Me: =.='' *realises something was wrong* Michelle! Kim got older brother or not??!
Michelle: *blur* No...
Me: NO AR KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! *makes fuss*
Them: *laughs*
Teacher: Eh! Lipyi! Bising!
And when I tried to know what happened on that day...
Me: So whose brother were you talking about on that day?
Kim: We weren't talking about any brother...
Me: Ha? Then the trick is...?
Kim: You fooled yourself?
waPENG~!
And today, Amanda fooled me into thinking there was no Add Maths.
Amanda: Today add maths teacher didn't come!
Me: Ha? Really ha?? Then can we go watch the debate??
EST Teacher: No... she came!
Me: Ha? *to Amanda* Oi! Got come or not?
Amanda and Marilyn: HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL!
Me: *blur* So she got come la..? CHEH!
Some time later... (I don't know how we got to the add maths teacher subject again...)
Amanda: She didn't come!
Me: Really?
Amanda: YES!
Me: Oh.. Then can we watch debate?
Erica: Got add maths.
Me: Teacher didn't come!
EST Teacher: She was in the staffroom this morning!
Me: Then.... DID SHE COME OR NOT!?
EST Teacher: Well... I saw her... and I don't play April's Fool jokes... so she must have come...
Me: =.=''
I decided in the end, that nobody could be trusted today. So I went to clarify it myself in the staffroom.
Me: (saw the teacher) You say she didn't come! Got come ar!
Amanda: I tell you liaw.. April Fool! *pause* Why? Cannot believe I fooled you is it? *gloats*
+_+''
Omg!!!!! Twice ok the same thing happened!! Imagine having already been told it's a joke and I was wrong but ended up still falling for the same trick when they said the same thing the second time!! Gullibility!
Kristen fooled me too.
Kristen: *about the high jump thing* I can jump past this. (the thing was about her height... slightly shorter la)
Me: Really?
Kristen: Ya.
Me: So high leh. *didn't believe*
Kristen: I can. It's shorter than me.
Me: o_O''
Kristen: I represent state wan... you don't know meh?
Me: Ha? Seriously??
Kristen: *laughs*
Kim: She's very easily fooled wan. She once believed I had an older brother for... so long. =P
Sigh. I guess I have a tendency to trick myself.
Have fun fooling people~ You have... 2 hours left. =P
Happy April's Fool! =))
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment