Friday, April 18, 2008

A sweet 16 ;)

Yesterday, after having gone through a long day, I fell asleep on the couch in the living room at 7.30. At 11.50 p.m, I woke up suddenly to find myself all alone in the living room downstairs. I then sat idly on the couch, waiting for the clock to tick to 12. When it had, I wished myself a happy birthday. But my phone was like..... crick crick crick... *quiet*

That was why, at the ungodly hour of 12 a.m on the 18th of April 2008, I went online. =)

Anyway, it has been a fun day! Thank you people for the birthday wishes and the hugs and the presents.

I remember this morning, when Adeline had brought me to the sick room to pass me something, I said, ''Oh! So this is how the sick room looks like! Never come in!'' and Estella was like....

OK! *brings me in* Let me give you a tour! This is the stretcher. *points* This is water. *points to mineral bottles* This is what we call kotak! *points to box* And this is glucose *points to some purplish lump on the floor* They hisap dadah here just now. Ok! That's all! Happy birthday! Bye~

LOL lar! That is the funniest ''present'' ever.

But Amanda still considered it funny to play a trick on me on my birthday. +_+''

She told me the shell of some type of seafood can be eaten. In my defense, I didn't believe her until Marilyn pakat-ed and pretended to take a bite ok! It was only then that I'd taken a bit. Bodoh....

Taking advantage of my innocence. T__T

But everything is still fun. I will forever remember this day as the first time I played lazer tag. =D

Yam seng for my birthday~!!

I'm too tired to talk about the events of my birthday. Having Sports' Day on the same day as your birthday apparently drains a lot out of you. ;P Amanda and I had difficulties staying awake at tuition just now.

To make this short, once again, Happy Birthday to ME and a big thank you to everyone for everything. :D:D:D

1 comment:

Justinn Sing said...

ahaha.. happy belated birthday from ur old old old old clasmate..=D.. visit my blog http://mynewcentury.blogspot.com/