Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Gabrielle: You can never be a make up artist!

''Choose a friend you trust!''

Erica, after some considering, decided to pick me. (It was not a smart choice!)

Then, I got blindfolded.

"Now, make up for your friend!"

I was handed a box of blusher I think...

Me: *waving the blusher madly in front of me* Where's your face?!
Erica: Woi! Don't move! Just hold it there!
Me: *still waving* Ha?? Where is your face!?
Erica: =.=''

And then I was given another box of make up...

Me: *simply dip the blusher and and start waving the blusher madly again*
Erica: OI! Why you put on my face!? That's EYESHADOW!
Me: =.=''''' How I know!?
Erica: You feel properly for my eyes first!
Me: *feels... but it was hard so I gave up in the end and started waving madly again*
Erica: =.=''''

Then I hear the councils laughing madly behind....

Someone: Here's lipstick! =D
Erica: (afraid of me already) You feel properly for my lips!
Me: *tries to feel... and then I sapu...* Can already??
Some council: Oh.. can liaw la. Hahahahhahahahhahaah!

Then my blindfold came off... and I saw my product...

Me: Eh? Where's my lipstick??
Erica: (half glaring, half laughing) You smear on my teeth can!?
Me: OH!
Gabrielle: One lipstick broken from this team!
Me: O_O'''

My product (Erica) ended up looking like ghost. Hahahaha!

Anyways, a week has passed since I last updated. One of the highlights of that one week would probably be the camp over at Permai. Unfortunately, I have no pictures to share because, well, despite having already owned a cam-phone... accidents can still occur. +_+''

Day 1
I took many pictures with my phone. I even managed to snap one fine looking picture which looked a bit like a computer made wallpaper. When I saw it, I was ecstatic. I never knew such picture can be taken with a camera. (Actually, I was trying to snap a picture of the beach in the evening lar... but the picture ended up being all black except for some leaves which shone out, looking neon green) Anyway! It was a picture I was proud of ok! (even if it's taken unintentionally... =P)

Day 2
We had morning exercise over at the beach. Wah... so fun. It's really very seldom I get to be with a bunch of friends over at the beach... so I suggested we take some jumping pictures la... So, I used the BestPic feature in my phone to capture the pictures. I'm sure we had taken some good ones.... but.... none was saved. Aiyo! My heart shattered when I discovered that I actually have to personally select which pictures to save (I THOUGHT IT SAVES BY ITSELF!!!!!!). Tamparan besar yang pertama.

And then, after grumbling some more about the lousy BestPic feature... the next thing I knew... all the pictures that I had taken which was saved in my memory stick was gone! GONE! WARG! I thought I could just jump into the sea and be gone.

So yealar... that's how I became photo-less la... T__T

Anyway, just to sum up the camp:

Amanda became my make up artist and conveniently autographed my face with paint. (I will never forget her! You remember ar!) But despite that, we managed to work together for the first time in our lives. =)

...................................................................

Since I can't think of anything else to say.... Conclusion: The part I like the most is the make up part. =P=P

Anyways, I came home from camp with several cuts here and there... and plenty of sand fly bites... SO ITCHY!!!!!!!!!!! +_+''

For something that is more recent, we had a role play for The Necklace today during English. I was a guy. Haha! Funny version of The Necklace la. =)

I hope I can watch the video. =D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

not to forget... SOMEONE GOT TRICKED BY MY " NO DINNER" TRICK. MUAHAHAHAHHA!

Lip Yi said...

I didn't get tricked! I just.... said I'd like to fish... Lol...!