Thursday, April 17, 2008

I wonder what day is tomorrow

I WONDER WHAT DAY IS TOMORROW!

I WONDER WHAT DAY IS TOMORROW!


I WONDER WHAT DAY IS TOMORROW!


I WONDER WHAT DAY IS TOMORROW!

I WONDER WHAT DAY IS TOMORROW!




This is the girl who is going to lead the band tomorrow... for me. :D:D:D


And this is my group of friends who deny knowing what day is tomorrow except for "Friday", "Sports' Day", "Azureen's birthday" and "Mauldia's birthday". Yes, I love them so much.


We are family~! Your mama don't let me watch teevee~! =P

Anyways, yesterday, Erica and I went to SMK Matang Jaya for our robotics briefing. It was either that or to go school, march for three hours under the sun, have choral speaking, do rocket launching and attend Chemistry.

I was going to pick the latter option until Erica complained that she has no transport to go practice that night so I had to pick her. It's so dumb ok! Coz the whole thing ended early and I could still have brought her even if I attended school! Bodo.... she kek tiok sampai scold fowl word somemore. (pun intended)

Mountain scenery from Matang Jaya

So yealar. I went to school, did my morning duty, wished good luck to my table mates so that our rocket may reach 50m, floated in the Music Room for awhile and then I'm off to Matang in teacher's car together with Erica and a Form 3 girl.

We reached the school quite early la because teacher wanted to find a table that's ''near socket and got fan''. Lol! In other words - a place with good feng shui. While waiting for the briefing to start, we had our breakfast (teacher took the buns) and played FowlWords on teacher's laptop. Buahaha! We only played after we'd helped teacher with her typing la.

*Erica berebut typing with me so I let her lor and went to help with the Form 3 robot*

Me: Eh I don't know how to do lar. I didn't take part in Form 3! *nudge Erica*
Erica: *went to help*
Me: *watch* Aiya... you help la... I go type.
Erica: You cannot we three also help and not type meh?
Teacher: Cannot! That thing is due tomorrow!

LOL! But when the thing had started, teacher didn't let us play with FowlWords anymore. So out of kebosanan, we ended up making the robot looking like this.

Bug eyed robot =)

Wakakakaka. Cute ler. =P=P

And then we went on to build our trees, flowers and grasses for our robot planting. Unfortunately we didn't have enough compartments (because we no resource set) so we could only build one tree, one flower and one grass (should be got 2 for each) with some compartments from the Form 3 set. Sad, man.

The tree, the flower and the grass =P

Yealar... we had to improvise the tree because we were really out of compartments! But the grass is cute! I like!

We did that while the speaker was talking in front. I don't think anyone was listening to him. Haha. Everyone seemed to be fiddling with their robots. Even people like me who were not fiddling with their robots seemed to be day dreaming away. Since I had to rebuild my robot and was pretty clueless as to how to improvise, I went to play with the Form 3 punya robot la. =P

Mata senget robot =P

Ok la. I didn't mess with that la. Erica did that. Haha. I can't remember what I was doing.

Here's another version of the robot with eyes that are too close to one another. =P

Mata juling robot +_+''

Yea... The whole thing was pretty boring. Just the night before I was having this conversation with Maxine.

Me: I think I wanna go school lar. You go for the thing can?
Maxine: But I already went the other day bo...
Me: But I don't feel like going ler... like so... wasting time like that... hahaha!
Maxine: LOL! Then the other day I go is what ler ha?!
Me: ... wasting time? =P=P

The whole thing was so boring that we ended up building ''tower'' with our tree, flower and grass. =.=''

Environment tower

When we went out of ideas, Erica grabbed my phone and complained that there is no picture of her in my phone. So I took a picture of her lor.

With the Face Warp thingy. =P

Insect-ed Erica

She said that's cute. Hahahah~!! Funny taste she has.

Anyway the whole thing finished early. We thought it would finish at 4 but it finished at 12 instead. We reached school just in time for the last bit of rocket launching. Erica and I were literally running with our big, big robotics boxes to the school field yelling "Don't start first! Don't start first!'' (ok la, I was running and yelling, Erica was hopping and panting. =P) When we reached there, people were like "HIIII!!! I thought you coming back at 4?!?!??!". Hahahaha.

Anyway, the whole thing was over already la by the time we reached there. We only had time to watch the last tries from mine and Amanda's group. Such coincidence. ;)

Speaking of rocket launching, ours flew some 46m! Not as good as how we did during trial but still, it was good enough. YAH! Extra 3 marks in Physics GUARANTEED! *throws confetti*

I feel like a nerd lar. Hahaha.

We went to attend Chemistry after that. Did some experiment and then it was time to go home~!

Erica: It seems that the time we await the most everyday these days is go home time.

Erica followed me home that day because she had to tumpang my car at night. So Daddy bought us Pizza Hut for lunch (because Erica said she always eat Chicken Rice so don't want chicken rice). Lol!

I feel like I should bring back friends to my house more often. =P Then can get Pizza Hut often also.

Scrumptious lunch

It's supposed to look better than that. The flash made all the wow factor disappeared.

So... Yealar, that's my photography skill la. +_+''

Erica ordered baked cheese rice. We were supposed to share but when she saw me ate the rice, she was like...

"How come your cheese doesn't pull itself wan!?''

o_O''

''Artistic''

That is what Erica called ''skill''.

Never know eat baked rice also need ''skill''. Haha.

It's like advertisement like that. =P Pull the cheese till super long and then take a bite and then go ''Yuuummmmm~~~~~''.

Her advertisement failed ler - the cheese broke half way. Muahahaha~! =P=P

The intruder in my house

After lunch, she then went to try out my guitar, trying on beginner's pieces while I prepared my script for that night. I did some recordings...

Recording 1:
She played while I rehearse my speech. It was like listening to a lousy speaker accompanied by a lousy guitarist. Hahahahaha!

Recording 2:
I played. Then she went to find newspaper to read. Then stop halfway and said ''My fm!''. What lar! Hahaha.

Recording 3:
I played again. She became the news reported again. She read, read, read then suddenly go "I don't know how to read Chinese! My fm upah salah person do job!'' o__o''

Lawak people. =P

That actually took awhile. Hahaha! And then it was dinner and after that, we were off to school again~!

Active in Form 4 means always being attached to the school - so attached that even our nights have to be spent in school.

How the school looks like at night

Our day together ended around 7.40. She then went to the hall while I went to Bilik Sumber until 9.30. Came out and saw some sesated choral speakers still standing there. Said hi and said bye coz car was there.

And that was it! That day was a bliss. =)

By the way,

let's all take a moment and wonder what day is tomorrow. (;

No comments: