I reached a lil bit late because I took for granted my house was near but barely 1 minute after I left house, Drea sms-ed to say that the parade had started. Got so anxious in the car suddenly. Andrea had to sacrifice to wait for Marilyn and I.
Our angel
When Marilyn finally appeared, we chiong-ed ar. Ran and ran until we caught up with the St Joe's contingent. Wanted to just join them but then they had proper lines. The three of us were like squeezing in one space. So malu. Our outfit didn't fit their all-white some more. So we left after hovering with them for awhile to catch up with Drea's church. So we started running again. Ran like crazy. Ran like the wind. Chiong.
We ran. That's the pic's a blur. Lol.
Finally after running past don't know how many contingents, we caught up. Our candles blew off along the way so we had to relight them. Drea's candle had an accident on the way back. It burned off her paper cup. Hahaha! Moment of kin tio suddenly.
Marilyn also blew off hers after her paper cup got filled with hot wax. She was afraid that the wax would drip eventually. Only mine burned so nicely. :D Then hor, Andrea Lau beh kam guan my candle burned so nice so she sabo-ed me!
My candle burning off nicely... until...
She blew off my candle. =( I shouted her name le but didn't know how to punish her. Haha. So I let her go. Hmph.
We gathered back at the Jubilee Ground at the end of the parade where I wished many people a Merry Christmas. Amanda appeared after spending her night sitting on horses (I simply say. I don't know what she sat on), waving and showing her teeth. Wore her striking yellow crocs some more.
There was this wild moment in the middle of the parade where we walked past a policeman. One girl got like so high she shouted "Polis! Polis!". The police turned and it was like... awkward... so we just went "Merry Christmas!" I think even more awkward la. Haha! The police waved back awkwardly also.
Christmas Parade Pals - It's hard to take picture while walking ok...
Oh by the way, Andrea, registration is on 2 Jan. Lol. I found out just now. =)



No comments:
Post a Comment