Thursday, December 25, 2008

Strike the harp and join the chorus

Merry Christmas!!

I'd just come back from the Midnight Mass. It was nice. I reached there at 11.35 and met Francoise. There were no more seats so I went to stand with my parents for awhile before deciding to stand with Adeline Liaw at the other side. Then the rain started drizzling so we had to move to the main entrance. And we stood there for the rest of the mass. :)

Midnight Mass wasn't fun. I'm not sure it's supposed to be fun. Haha. But it was nice. And it was warm. And it made me feel good until now. ;)

Have a nice Christmas everyone. =) I sms-ed a lot of Digi users. Oh wells. It's free. Haha. If I forgot to sms you, I wish you here. Happy Christmas! May your Christmas be filled with awesomeness. Strike the harp and join the chorus! Tis the season to be jolly! And Christmas carols are nice. =)

No comments: