Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Clerks and infrareds

Today I went to school to staple the sistem maklumat murid thing. Well, I didn't staple la. Elaine stapled. I just arranged. Haha. But still, we did hundreds of them.

The huge stack of papers

It was no easy job ok! Now we know why those stuff are sometimes stapled badly. Used to complain about it somemore... Have to understand. It's labourious work.

Anyway, we started doing it in the Penolong Kanans' office but were asked to move to the office instead coz they were having meeting. So, the three of us got to be clerks. =) Lol.

Elaine became the operator. She now knows the Pengetua's direct line and how to transfer phone calls to her room. -.-"

Elaine the operator

Teacher got us Loackers as tidbits. I can't believe nobody knows the Loackers' advertisement song. (We come down from the mountain~, la la la la la la~) =.="

Amanda: I ask you give back teacher you got give or not?
Me: I still wanna eat...
Amanda: You wanna finish all meh?!
Me: No la! It's not all yet...
Amanda: *looks at the packet* Almost.
Me: Fine. I give back.

Me: Teacher, your food.
Teacher: You finish it la!
Me: Oh! Can ha? Amanda asked me return!
Teacher: Yea, just finish it.
Me: Pai seh ler.
Teacher: Beh la.

Random clerk

I told her my lens would break.

Look at these vain people...

Speechless...

It's a must to tidy their hair before I press the shutter. -.-"

We finally finished stapling after about 1 hour. Then, we moved on the sellotape barcodes on the Bilik Sumber books.

The barcodes

Look at all those barcodes. I stuck them everywhere - around the table, on the chair.. here, there, everywhere.

The workers

Then we pindah rumah again after the meeting's finished. We went back to the Bilik Sumber to continue our work. The RC-ers finished their meeting and joined us there.

RC-ers: Francoise and Debbie

When more helpers had arrived, I stole bone with Francoise.

After I took that picture above, she wanted me to send it to her....

Via infrared.

Infrared-ing

I remember my infrared-ing experience with Elaine once. So damn slow ok. Then halfway, the connection lost. =.="

But then... with Francoise =)

We had better luck. Just for the sake of pushing the limit, we even move the phones around a couple of times, twist it left and right, pull them apart for like 1 cm... we expected it to lose connection but then... still transferring leh.

Us: SO COOL!

-___-""

Our phones are fated

Me and her had a lot of jodoh. =D

Until her phone rang. -.-"

So this had to happen.

Hysterics...

I had to hold my phone against her ear as well.

Connection was lost not long after. Haha. So we moved back to bluetooth. =)

Anyway, I wrapped my first book today. Feel so mature suddenly.

Btw, Andrea, Debbie said I'm more mature than you. :D:D:D

No comments: