Rules & Regulations:
Do not copy answers
Tag questions must be 100% same
Tag people before doing the tag
.
I tag: (nobody to tag so I just tulis name la -.-")
.
1. Andrea
2. Deb
3. Maxine
4. Marilyn
5. Kim
6. Amanda
7. Elaine
8. Kelvin
9. Maryann
.
How do you know 1? (Drea)
She's the first person I talked to in Form 1. So lame ok. She asked me if I wrote about my marriage in Mr. Tan's "in 10 years" exercise. Hahahaha. I didn't, btw. :P I think Drea did. Did you?
.
What would you do if you never meet 2? (Deb)
Form 3 would never have been so great. She made many of my days last year. :D Mostly with her driving. It makes me high.
.
What would you do if 3 & 4 dated? (Max and Marilyn)
Awkward... Don't think they will anyway even if they turn out to be senget... I tried imagining. Didn't work, man...
.
Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?(Kim and Amanda)
Ha... *jaw drops* Cannot. Poor Kim... I can't imagine her future (again, if they turn out to be senget - will never happen I suppose)
.
Do you think 7 is attractive? (Elaine)
Ok la.
.
Tell me something about 9 (Maryann)
She sleeps. A lot. Needs to eat more tomatoes. :D Oh we watched movie today. She was forced to sit a row in front of us coz she bought her tickets late. Haha!
.
What's 1's favourite past time? (Drea)
Onlining. Blogging. No reading. Sometimes forced to go tuition. Watching GG but she freaking watched finish so yea...
.
What language does 2 speak? (Deb)
English. BM. Some miserable Chinese.
.
Who is 3 going out with? (Maxine)
No idea.
.
How old is 4? (Marilyn)
Just turned 16 last month. So young.
.
When was the last time you talked to 5? (Kim)
Few hours ago.
.
Who is 6's favourite singer? (Amanda)
Bo. <-- read in hokkien.
.
Would you date 7? (Elaine)
No. I shall not turn out to be senget.
.
Is 8 single? (Kelvin)
No. I think.
.
What's 9's last name? (Maryann)
Yen. :) Jap currency. Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment