Just came back from a dinner at the place which was previously Italianos. I don't feel like writing much. Been jittery a lot lately for I don't know what reasons. But long story short, Maxine brought an umbrella. Because I asked her to. Because it was drizzling a little when she arrived.
Anyway, Maxine has a lot of umbrella stories.
Once she tried to demonstrate flipping her umbrella. I forgot for what she wanna flip her umbrella but then yea, she flipped her umbrella and the umbrella FLEW from her hands. =.=" Francoise couldn't stop laughing. Pn Chua: "Francoise, stop teasing Maxine!"
Then, now, Maxine owns a pink lacy umbrella with loves all over it.
Kim: Like lingerie!
"Hey Max, if you ever run out of lingerie..."
"Uh huh....?"
"You can use your umbrella"
.....
...........
....................
We all totally peng tiau ki.
Orange = Kim, Purple = Max, Yellow = Me
Francoise: What you planning after school, Max?? With your lingerie umbrella?!



No comments:
Post a Comment