Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Joys and Wonders 2008

I actually spent days composing a 29-page long summary of 2008. I was using quite a large font of 18 but still I don’t think anybody would want to read it – even if it’s about them. So I guess I won’t be posting it.

2008 has been everything I expected it to be and better.

People who brightened my year

I turned 16 on my school’s Sports’ Day and celebrated it with a game of Laser Tag.

My first Laser Tag gang

I mingled with Australian lawyers and was so close to winning a ticket to Gold Coast.

With Professors Libby and Eric

I realise I have super supportive friends.

My supportive konco-konco

I skipped exams and nearly failed a paper.

People look right, you look left, mana tak fail...

I went to Sibu. Twice.

At Kuching Airport

I told Mr. Teo that he is sexy.

Playing Police and Thief in the pool with teachers

I watched Marilyn confessing her love to Cikgu Rita.

Andrea and Marilyn being vain

I witnessed Andrea staining her hands with Amanda’s used underwear.

That was the condition of our room...

All over a game of Truth or Dare. Well, not in Andrea’s case. Hers was an unfortunate event.

Dinner at Shabu Shabu

I won my first Robotics medal with Maxine and Andrea.

That's just the way we roll

I built a rocket with much guidance from Maxine.

Our first rocket crash landed on my roof

I enjoyed a lunch in Pizza Hut treated by the school.

Choral Speaking's last episode

I collected more than 100 merit points.

The reason why

I learnt to solve Sudoku and Rubik’s Cube.

Solving logic puzzles is exhilarating

I was a part of the successful band camp.

My contribution

I had the most exciting last day of school.

Going crazy in front of admin block

I visited Doulos after 7 years and attended its Christmas International Night.

Doulos at night

I joined the Christmas Parade.

Parading in town

I attended the Midnight Mass.

O come, all ye faithful

I learnt to shop.

The most beautiful word in the English Language - SALE

And that was my Form 4 2008. I have had the best Christmas season ever. I smile just thinking of it. I smile even wider just thinking of how great this year is going to end. I have tonnes of fun.

In Christmas Wonderland

I don’t feel old. I’m happy to grow up at my own pace. I may be lagging a little bit behind but that’s okay. I think I’ve grown quite a handful since Form 1 regardless. I’m nearly 100% sure that I’m turning kuai-er each year. I’ve had more drama when I was 7 than when I am 16. But that’s my story to tell. =)

Big kids

I can’t even begin to think of how 2009 will be but here’s a cheers to everyone. Have a great year ahead. I’m feeling positive about 2009. =) Happy New Year!


Goodbye 2008. Welcome 2009. =)

1 comment:

Drea said...

wrong lah the best word in English is FREE. =.="