Friday, December 19, 2008

Doulos Internation Night

Thanks to Elaine, I got to go to the concert. =)

She said if we go earlier, we might be able to enter without tickets so I asked Andrea and Marilyn to go earlier la since we are like the tumpang people's ticket punya orang. Marilyn and I were getting tickets from Elaine while Drea was getting hers from Amanda.

The people who wore super lap-chek

Andrea reached the earliest. Hahaha... So sad. She said I fraud her into going early and "What kind of suku kia go so early? Concert starts at 7.30." So ya, the three of us went like super early for hardly any reasons because the people who had our tickets all came super late. We all got like so kin tio when we saw floods of people coming because the ticket read "Ticket becomes invalid 15 mins after concert starts." We went -___-".

Even though kin tio still can smile for camera

Anyway, Marilyn hadn't had her dinner yet so we went off to Scoops for ice cream. =D Silly us kept asking to taste. Nearly tasted all the flavours. Then we felt so pai seh so we all bought ice cream. Haha. And it turned out that....

Suai ge, says my 2 years old niece

Andrea is afraid of stray dogs. Muahaha. Rather walked on the drain side than face the dog on the actual road. Marilyn and I walked past like statues like that. Nearly flinched when the dog looked at our way. =.=" Then we saw rat in the drain some more.

Them looking tam ciak

After eating, we walked back to wait some more for the people who had our tickets. Saw Lysandra who waited with us. Then the people with our tickets appeared so we entered. We sat at a place with no beautiful view so.. sorry Elaine, couldn't snap pictures.

We sat behind the control thing

The performances were good. I like. I love Scottish dance. =D Feel like joining Doulos. Joined after SPM for 2 years also nvm le. The three people then started bashing me no need go study meh. So I told them lor, if any of them pursue Medic, I finished serving Doulos, come out study a simple course also I graduate faster. They stared at me like mad because none of them liked Medic. Lawak. Told them I forgot they are hopeless people (them: as if I got hope la). Got la. If I join Doulos. Haha! But Mum said "siaw ar." Lol. So there goes my dream.

With some of the people who criticised my dream =(

There were 3 translations during the night though so all the talks got pretty tiring. I think the doctor would have giving a nice speech but the translation after each sentence kinda ruined the mood. We ended up talking the whole way. The BM translator so funny lar. Marilyn kept laughing. Kept asking people to scream some more. So we screamed lor. =.="

My English is now cacat. Lysandra was shocked at my horrible English. Andrea and Marilyn crapped about Gossip Girl. Marilyn enjoyed suan-ing people ok. True nature of Marilyn Voon.

With the Doulos Captain :)

Overall, I enjoyed the night. Loved the dances. =)

No comments: