Currently I am feeling.... rather berbelah bagi. =.='' I want to know... I don't want to know... I want to know... I don't want to know... I feel like plucking chrysanthemum leaves.
Anticipation! Nerve wrecking anticipation!
I don't wanna do this for the rest of me life!!

Eh wait... I ever read got one guy who became a millionaire by cleaning toilets leh... hrmmm... a career worth considering.... *peng*
Warrrggghh! Maybe I should start learning the ultimate skills of char kueh tiaw..... Cikgu Normiezah would be so proud. X_x
It really didn't feel so like so long ago when I was sitting in exam hall... answering papers... then studying in canteen... Through out the whole week, I slept on the living room couch simply because the living room has a better study environment... I remember I said I felt slightly claustrophobic in my room what with the stacks of reference books on the floor and clothes strewn about.... And now, about 3 months later... I am to face the results from all that... Aiz.... I can't remember anything about PMR anymore... Can't recall how well or how badly I did.... Not that I wanna recall them anyways... *faints*
I remember the times we yelled at each when we were studying (to correct mistakes la)... and then argue over the meaning of colek, golek or whatever -lek... fun times those were... haha! Oh! And during the day we sat for Science, Amanda got this nice meal from McD but she didn't wanna eat (coz she say not nice -.-'') and I ended up wanting to finish it for and was going around looking for ''silicon'' stuff to cut (silicon very stable)... Ahhhh!! Enough of this crap la!! *runs to a corner*
Never mind. Cannot be emo now.....

Tomorrow is gonna come anyway. I'm good. I'm good.... I think....
All the post PMR programmes has been uber fun. Those moments are really my highlights of this year. And tomorrow is just gonna be another historical day of 2007. That's all. =)

Good luck to everybody then. :D *prays hard*



No comments:
Post a Comment