Saturday, December 01, 2007

La Nina

It's DECEMBER~!!!!!!!!!! Christmas season!!!! Jolly time~!!!!! Time to get back to Neopets to visit the advent calender~!!!!!!! Wootz~!!!! Santa is coming~!!! Turkey nights~!!! Christmas trees~!!!

Kuching is currrently experiencing La Nina. It has been raining continually for days now. My ntv7 was disturbed. My connection was cacated.

Raindrops

I like rains. Really. I love and adore it for cooling down the city's temperature that, most of the time, is just too hot for my liking and for providing me an ideal environment to sleep in. But the truth is, with rain, a lot of my activities are actually restricted. I can't go out. I don't like to go out when it rains either. Except for when I would like to get myself wet... but that's a different point. =P But since I can't go out, I would have to indulge in indoor activities.

My favourite indoor activity - onlining. But that's impossible because it's raining!! With no astro, I am stuck with only four channels on tv which airs all sorts of ocipala craps. Sometimes I'm stuck with only three channels if ntv7 decides to bail out. No, make it two. I don't watch rtm1.

As a person who just seldom buy CDs, books and pc games, I slowly turned into a pathetic person at home, pacing about without purpose. That's why I got disturbed enough to notice my neighbourhood's dogs are gay. Well... I don't blame them to be gay la. They are like, stuck in a place, totally cut off from the rest of their doggy peers, and they are stuck with each other and a black bitch which I believe they have all err... swwt. I guess dogs have needs too. =P I actually took a picture of them in their errr... gay acts... but I just think it would be very very disturbing. So I'll just keep the picture to meself. Haha.

And you wonder why I say I'm doubting my sanity. =.=''

I think it's the cold weather. The coldness is seeping into my brain and freezing it. Right now, I would very much like to be in a spa.


Spa-ing in Zipangu

Aahhh~~~ such warmth. It's paradise.

Actually, I don't mind being deprived of electronic entertainments. So I can be stuck at home without internet, without a playstation, without a handphone, without movies because I don't buy CDs or DVDs, without any nice shows because I am not my brothers who find insanely fast ways to download Lost, Heroes, House, etc (either they have that fast way or they have great amount of patience) but I can survive if there is someone who would entertain me at home. Talk ka... play heart attack ka... play ocipala board games ka... =.=''

Very lonely la at home~~~~!!!!!!!!!! And my father wonders why I'm stuck in front of the computer almost every hour of the day. *deep sighs*

Anyways, enough of me ramblings. Just to entertain you guys, here's something I saw in one of a hotel's suite.



If you can't read what it says, it says:

THIS MINIBAR IS STOCKED WITH DUTY PAID GUINNESS STOUT, CARLSBERG AND TIGER BEER.

I highlighted a word which is not duty paid.


Yup. It says it's stocked. But when I open the minibar....



Gives a whole new definition of stocked.

No comments: