Saturday, December 22, 2007

Toilet barbarians

I discovered that so far.... I have finished... only 3 animes.

=.=''

First being Shaman King, which got me so over-positive (because Asakura Yo is annoyingly positive) and stress free that my results shot up all of a sudden. Yes, I watched it during exams. Haha. It's a good thing too. I study dengan begitu semangat sekali after I watched it. =D You may try watching it during exams.... but I shall bear no responsibility if it doesn't work for you.... -.-''

And then there was Full Metal Alchemist. Depressing show. =.=|| Nice... but depressing. And my last one was Honey and Clover. I am still pondering about Hagu and Hanamoto's relationship. =P

Anyways, I am now watching Ouran High School Host Club! I mistakenly called it Quran High School once. =.='''''

Ouran High School

I like Tamaki!! He's hilarious!! And very idiotic! Muahahaha~





<-- Tamaki's puppy dog eyes. So cute!!







<-- Tamaki when he terima tamparan.



Ok lah. The real Tamaki looks like this.



Suou Tamaki, The King

Suou Tamaki... *dreams*

*falls back to Earth*

Anyways, yesterday was Francoise's birthday. Happy Birthday, Francoise~!

And this girl so smartly decided to ask people to ajak people go watch movie and have a walk around town. So that people who has no present can conveniently get one and some more... if meet anyone else along the way... they can conveniently get one too... *I was going to do the cross out thing... but I don't know how... =.=''*

The italic sentences are crossed out btw. =p


In Star

We met at Star since we were gonna catch a movie. Jude, the rejected goods, tagged with us for about 2/5 of the journey. Andrea wanted so badly to watch I Am Legend and I wanted to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks but.... neither of us got our wish.

Guess why.

We didn't watch a movie after all. =.=''

So off we went to shop then.

Trampling down the streets of Kuching again =D

Just the day before, Andrea suggested we go lingerie shop for fun. And suddenly, during the outing, we got this crazy idea of getting a T-back for Francoise!

Nyahahaha~~ *naughty gift*

Francoise didn't object so we went to the lingerie section lor....


Lingeries~~~.... and Kim

Drea took that photo... I wonder what does it look like... to take a photo of those. Haha!

But dang... a T-back which uses hardly any cloth to make costs so expensive! Hardly any budget arr... and wanna sell so exp! =.='' Spotted an almost seamless, transparent one too... but it was so bodoh... hahahahahahahahahaa~

I couldn't stop laughing when Drea actually asked if ''got cartoon one''. LMAO!

Cartoon undies

Since there isn't any cartoonish T-backs for sale (I am still laughing at this), we went over to the kid's sections. To check out kids' undies. LOL!

SO CHEAP MAN THOSE UNDIES!!!

And some were actually kinda cute. Hahahahahaha~!!! But too bad la... they're kids' size!

Again, I wonder how it looked like when we were taking that photo... haha~!! Strangers must be going... 0_0!!

Us: *so calmly holds undies for pic*
Drea: 1, 2, *snaps*
Us: *throws back undies quickly in embarrassment*

After all that undies commotion, turned out there isn't one that is suitable. So... we went to Minoshe in Sarawak Plaza. En route, we walked by Holiday Inn... ahh... a place filled with such wonderful memories.......

Holiday Inn =D

We were about to visit the pool.... but I... ehehhe... kinda phobia d. =p

So instead of the pool, we visited the toilet pulak. =.=

Holiday Inn's toilet cubicle... the toilet is seated... haha!

That is us crammed in one toilet cubicle. Hahaha!! The picture is taken with a self timer so no one was really watching the door. And then... suddenly an obasan (lady) appeared. She walked past our cubicle (with us crammed in it) and looked surprisingly nonchalant when she saw us!! I wondered if she had encountered such situations more than once. Hmm... No la. She was too shocked for an expression. Muahahahahah~!!

But then, at that moment, everything happened slow motion. We got so quiet suddenly and all our eyes were following that obasan. Poor lady.... she must be so freaked out.

The Flash vs The Jedi aka Cell Phone Survivor

And finally, we reached Sarawak Plaza!!

Drea, Maxine and I went to the gift shop to get something for Francoise while checking out water guns.

And then... I saw this weird toy....

My dream toy

It looks so distorted, it's cute!

I think I wanna buy it lar. Haha! *makes a mental note*

Merry Christmas!

When we were taking the above photo, Andrea was screaming to the photographer (I forgot who) ''faster!! faster!! he's gonna hit me!! he's gonna hit me!!''. Lol!

Actually, this trip has been kinda wild...! Going lingerie shopping... taking picture with undies... cramming in a toilet cubicle... not to mention, got spotted by an obasan. Today, she must be whispering to her friends ''you know ah! yesterday I go Holiday Inn toilet and saw these Barbarians cramming in one toilet cubicle!!''.

Yeah... that is one great trip. Haha!

I sucked my first Candy Can on Francoise's 15th birthday too! It's was hard to eat, mind you. I got into such a mess.... I almost ate the plastic. (Francoise: I think I ate the plastic!) Eating Candy Can is kinda tiring for me... hopeless case.

Anyways, Happy Birthday, Francoise!! *pops party spray*

No comments: