Thursday, December 27, 2007

Climax of the year

JOY TO THE WORLD!!!!!!

A VERY HAPPIFIED ME

Omg... It's all OVER!!!

I was up til 2 a.m this morning doing countdown with Kim, Drea, Kelvin and Jude. Our conversation went something like this...

(at 10 p.m) 12 more hours....

(at 12 a.m) 10 more hours....
(at 2 a.m) 8 more hours... *crap*
(and finally when we were about to off) see you in 7++ hours.... *peng*

Could have stayed longer but MSN was obviously shooing me to bed because it kept on disconnecting. It was annoying me so I went off to bed at 2.30 a.m.


Then woke up fitfully at 7 something feeling like frozen salmon coz my comforter got lost. So I went to my parents' room, took their comforter, dragged it to my room and curled up like a ball and slept. =.='' And woke up again at 9 a.m to find the house empty. Went to get myself ready and called mum. She said she baru wanna change the car battery. *peng* Of all the days!

So I waited at home... after 15 minutes, I got so anxious I started pacing about the house mumbling ''I wanna go school.
I wanna go school. I wanna go school. I wanna go school.....'' +.+''

Oh wells... Arrived kinda late. Got my results from Michelle who called while I was still on my way to school in the car. Anti-climax. Haha!


Good news though. Family stays together!!!!! YAY!!!!


OHARA means FAMILY

And to think just 7 hours before that, we were emo-ing over it. And Drea was actually saying her goodbyes in her blog. And Maxine was saying how she's gonna lose everything if she lose this. And I was... well... thinking of crazy ways to handle my disappointment should I not get what I hope for. =.=''

Buuuttt.... it's all oveeeeeerr!! EMO IS GONE FOREVER!! *until next year lah* =D


EMO is GONE!! =D

Since I'd got my results in the car d, I just ran to the hall when I reached school. Saw some people, screamed with them and rushed down to take group picture. And after the picture, we screamed some more in front of the blok pentadbiran to the amusement of the crowd. Hahaha!


Drea: I want Kim's one! Your dad very funny! *sees Kim's dad snap photo*

We went out to celebrate right after that! The earliest celebration ever! At 11 a.m!

Damn... I'm gonna sapu all the newspapers in Kuching tomorrow. =P

I am so overjoyed. Well.. mostly I feel relieved la... but never mind.. still overjoyed. =D Can sleep properly liaw tonight....


3a1 '07 rocks~~!!

Quote of day: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!!

No comments: