
Overall, Honey and Clover is very funny. Episodes about Mayama's love story is depressing. Those episodes have no Morita!! And hardly any of Hagu and Takemoto!! How can!? So depressing la like that..... =.=
Oh! And and and... crunchyroll has Gokusen!!! I feel like I'd entered paradise..... =D
Anyways, back to my trip. Hahax. For the second time in my life, I had sushi for dinner. The first time happened when I was 9 (I remember!). KL has so banyak sushis~~!! And so cheap some more!! I feel like I've finally escaped from my well.
And so we bought some boxes of sushi and had a sushi feast in our hotel room. We put all the sushis on a round table that's too small to fit and took our seats on the beds. And then, our feast began. I think we had it with some milk... while watching Friends on TV. =D
After that, I went to Sungei Wang with my dad. The rest of my family members' legs were tired already after roaming around huge shopping complexes for one day. And the next day, we were off to China - my kampung! Haha.
We set foot at Beijing airport at about 4 something. As I looked out from the window, the sky looked so blue. The day was still bright. It looked just like a normal evening in Kuching. So I thought to myself, "nah... it ain't that cold!'' and stepped out of the airplane. Immediately, I was greeted by a gush of cold air that pierced into my spine.
''Holy shit!!". The first thing that entered my mind and escaped my mouth.
I battled with the coldness to enter into a really sardine packed shuttle... it was so sardine packed that I didn't fall even when I was slanted to the back while standing. I had strong human walls supporting me from all sides. It was that packed.
Anyway, my first night in Beijing was spent watching an acrobatics show.
Oh and besides those acts, there was also a Shaolin Apek who learns yoga and managed to squeeze his way through a small ring. Haha.
And then my dinner was the Beijing duck. The duck is different from a normal duck and it's eaten differently too. The duck's live length is 49 days. So kesian....
The duck's meat had to be sliced thinly by a chef. Here's our chef in action.
And the Chinese eat it like a popiah with some spring roll and sweet sauce.
Err... I don't know how to roll a popiah ok... so nevermindlah the fact that my popiah is ugly. It's meant to be eaten anyway! :P
And after dinner, the sky was already dark. It was only 6 something but outside was already pitch black. So we retired to our hotel instead.
I must add that I didn't have very good breakfast there. Its xiao lung pao (small dragon pau) has super think skin and it's fried rice with egg is tasteless and what looked like ham is actually luncheon meat and what looked like sausage bun is luncheon meat bun.... and it's orange juice is almost tasteless.... =.=''. The only nice there is its wanton. I had that for four mornings straight. =)












No comments:
Post a Comment