MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I woke up at 8 a.m this morning, thinking I would attend a Christmas gathering at Lysandra's church but ended up going for breakfast with my family instead. Then I came home and prepared to go to Amanda's house to go to Deb's house. I understand that came out sounding rather weird.....
On the way to Deb's house in Mdm Tan's car, Mdm Tan was a-driving.
*drive, drive, drive, dri-a-a-ive* (to be sung according to the dream, dream, dream song)
Mdm Tan: Where's her house?? Correct road or not??
*drives past a road sign that says ''To Bako''*
Us: Going Bako liaw la!!
Mdm Tan: Oh! *turns car back*
Then drive, drive, drive some more....
Mdm Tan: Go call Deborah! Ask her where her house is!
Drea: *calls* Deb! ............ We're lost!!
Deb: *I duno what she said but I think she asks where we were*
Drea: I don't know ler... *looks around* The place got many trees wan...!
Deb: .... (duno what she said)
Drea: Eh wait wait... I see a sign... I see what it is first... *sees that it's the sign to her place* Oh! I found it liaw! *about to hang up*
Mdm Tan: Wait wait! Ask her where to enter!
Drea: Oh. Deb, where to enter?
Deb: *I think she asked where we were again*
Drea: At the condo there...... *......* She say drive past the condo!
And so... Mdm Tan drove past the condo..... drove until so far but see no entrance...
Drea: No entrance leh!
Deb: *I think she asked where we were.... again*
Drea: The tennis court wan....
Deb: ..... (duno what she said)
We ended up turning back again coz apparently, we drove past the entrance. =.=''
Mdm Tan: I see her house but cannot enter.... can just park here (at the roadside) and enter through this back door or not? (easier bah! =P)
And after we pusing balik, we finally got into the place and started to look for her house.
Mdm Tan: There's her house!! *drives* But where to enter??
Me: Err... I think you drove past the lorong d ler.... have to pusing balik!
Mdm Tan: Is it? *starts to pusing balik*
Amy: Eh! In front got road leh!! No need pusing lah!!
Everyone in car: HAIYA!! LIP YI AH!!!!!!!
Me: First time maahhh!!
And so we tidak pusing balik and terus drove ahead.... only to realise it's to somewhere else.
Everyone in car: HAIYA!! AMY AH!!!!!!!
In the end, we finally pusing balik, enter the right entry and reached Deb's house. Safely. Hahaha! Mdm Tan say instead of going to Deb's house, we went for a car trip. That experience very funny la. Lol!
In Deb's house, I saw a nutcracker for the first time. And cracked a nut for the first time (managed to have the shell fly everywhere). And touched a roof for the first time. And saw Deb played the violin for the first time. We forced her to. Even set up the thing for her and carried the piece for her.... -.-''
Didn't stay very long there though. Went back to Amanda's house after that and stayed longer there coz mum had no car to bring me back. Watched a dumb movie on Astro, played badminton with Bernard, played badminton using a tennis racquet. Oh! I held a tennis racquet!! =.=''
That's how my Christmas is actually. Currently still waiting for people to online. Malas wanna watch Christmas with the Kranks on TV3.... quiet night lai eh.... *hums Silent Night*
Merry Christmas again! *throws snowball at people*



No comments:
Post a Comment