Monday, December 17, 2007

I Went KL See See

I think I just saw and enjoyed my very first sunrise on the 4th of December. Too bad the sun rose too fast for me to snap a picture. O_o''

Actually I was just about to fall asleep on the chair already. =.=''

AirAsia

Anyways, I reached KL at about 11 something after some painful hours of sitting / sleeping in the aeroplane and bus. I think my back still hurts....

After lunch, we were greeted by my brother (who is in KL) with a box of J.Co donuts. When I saw the assortment, I thought I saw a glimpse of Eden. They are so pretty! Buat kali pertama dalam hidupku, aku menyaksikan donuts yang sebegitu macam. *drools*

Eden donuts

Yes, that was the first time I saw such donuts assortment. I admit I live in a well most of the time. =P

That aside, J.Co's Tira Miss U donuts are the best! The cream is so soft and creamy, it's almost orgasmic. =.='' The rest of the donuts are just so and so though. :P

Torture

That's the hell people are willing to go through just for a box of donuts.

It's always entertaining to see people so anxiously queuing up in one donut shop while other donut shops just a few footsteps away are.... customer-less. Everywhere I looked, I saw people carrying boxes of J.Co donuts.

I miss J.Co donuts.......

Anyways, my brother later brought us over to Pavillion. Pavillion sounds a bit like Travillion but how come those two places differ so much.... =.=''

Pavillion

In Pavillion, I can only stare in awe at its merchandise. There were hardly any sales. But then again, even with sales.... the prices can still skin me alive....

But at least its Christmas tree is pretty! =D

Christmas merchandise

In Pavillion, I also saw Mahathir's roti shop! I think I saw it in Pavillion la... *peng* I forgot where it's located.

It has a rather nice atmosphere. It's located at the side so sunshine can actually pierce into the shop. So bright... but the sun... its burnsss. Oh, it sells something called MahaCheese too. Haha. And no... I didn't buy it.

Mahathir's The Loaf

After visiting some more shopping complexes, the sky got darker so we had our dinner and then, we went to Taman Titiwangsa to see The Eye of Malaysia (and also to send my brother back).

I can be the eye of Malaysia too!

We went in time to see the Eye of Malaysia's performance. I didn't get a very good picture. Actually I also feel rather bodoh to be snapping picture while other people were like recording it. But since my camera's recording ain't good.... I decided I might as well just stand aside and enjoy the show instead of making a fool of myself snapping pictures.

Eye of Malaysia's fountain performance

Ah wells... the whole time I was in KL, I didn't buy anything. I thought I could get some clothes but... +.+...... I thought I could get some music pieces but.... +.+.... I think I got blinded by the abundance of choices there....

The next time I step foot in KL, I must get some more J.Co donuts and have my first cup of Haagen Dazs! *determined*

Food is the only thing I know how to shop for. Really. =)

Even though I couldn't get anything in KL, I did manage to hold the Eye of Malaysia.

Yes, I am that strong

And saw the largest lake in Malaysia.

And enjoyed the beauty of KLCC at night.

Titiwangsa lake and KLCC and some unknown stadium

And I've been to the nation's largest indoor theme park in Berjaya.

It's no doing so good. Haha. Hardly anybody there ah. The roller coaster ride was only participated by a middle-aged angmoh. =.='' But the whole topsy-turvy rail was so near and the roller coaster was so loud.... it made me nauseous even though I was still standing on firm ground.

Makes me wonder how I will ever ride a roller coaster.

This can be the death of me

Besides that, I have also eaten the famous *i forgot the shop's name*'s la mian (pulled noodles?).

Pulled noodles

We were being rather funny in the shop though. Asking the waitress to take away the tissues that are charged, buying only one cup of tea which we poured into our bottle and when refilled, we shared it.

-.-''

KL See See

Well, that was about it. My trip to KL is really just going about shopping complexes. I visited Pavillion, The Gardens, Mid Valley, KLCC, Berjaya Times Square, Sungei Wang and some other malls which I just can't recall their names.

Psst.... window shopping ain't so bad. Haha!

But now that I'm back, everyone else is away. =(

2 comments:

Adel said...

I want those donuts!!!! *drools* =P

Lip Yi said...

muahahahahahaha~!!! *evil laughs til fall off chair*