Last week, I attended the ABC Education Fair at Crowne Plaza. I was there only because it was written on the banner "Free Door Gift". So yah, I went there, signed up my name and receive a goodie bag.
I met Getrude there and went walking around with her, telling her the story of how Sunway had upset me during one of their road shows because the guy simply wouldn't give me a pen. Their A Levels cost about RM 5000 per semester. What went through my head was that, if I were to study in your university, I would be paying you RM 5000 per semester and you couldn't give me a cheapskate pen? Since that moment onwards, I have decided that no matter where I further my studies next time, I won't go to Sunway.
Amazing, ain't it?
Anyways, since I was there only for the door gift, there was nothing I could do inside. Until a lady suddenly came and urged us to a booth about hotel management, where I tarik-ed Lilian (whom I also met on spot) to go with us because I am not interested in pretending to be interested in hotel management.
To be fair, that was a very impressive university though. They have campus complete with computers and broadband service.
I was thinking "Paradise~".
Until they told me all Aussie Unis are like that. *imagines Deborah beaming*
=.=''
After the hotel management talk, I looked about and saw people walking away with goodie bags from USC. So I tamak, go there also lah.
So I went there and joined Tasha and Jervynna, who were already there.
Since I was only there for the goodie bag (again), I just gago over them lor. Apparently USC is just a high school where we go there to study for Year 12. Then go Uni terus.
Anyways, after gago-ing for about 15 minutes or so, I finally got my goodie bag!
Joy!
And since my father also signed up, my mother also signed up, we ended up bringing four koala bears home.
^_^
I wanted to explore more and see if there were more goodie bags to be grabbed but my brother got bored already. =.=''
Anyways, I bought myself a new guitar pick after my old one got stolen by a thief who broke into my room while I was sleeping and stole my wallet which contained only RM 2.30 and my guitar pick.
My old one has the picture of a lizard. My new one has the picture of a turtle.
I like animals picks I guess. I also sengaja buy a green one to remember my old green pick.
^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
haha.. nylon pick rite?
Feels like plastic ler... lol! it's slippery somehow. always slipped off my fingers. =.='' maybe i so long din use pick until forgot how to hold a pick. swwt. haha!
swt.. had one of those kinda picks before... and they really wear out your strings waaaaaaayyyyyy lot slower.. forgot how to hold? go start guitar lessons again la! XD
Post a Comment