PMR's over! Saya sudah merdeka! And I didn't hesitate to celebrate! *celebration time! come on!* It started the minute Geo paper was over. I went to eat with Michelle and Lysandra (Michelle tried to drag me to shop but failed. Heh. I sekarang sedang phobia shopping. Especially with those two. =P) Anyways, after heading home, I prepared myself for yet another celebration with (wait. I can remember this!) Francoise, Kim, Maryann, Adeline L, Adeline J (who prefers to be called Adz to avoid confusion), Elaine, Andrea and Jaclyn. And eventually, Amanda and Marilyn.
We started our celebration by watching Chuck and Larry. It's a great movie! Super duper hilarious! Very pro gay. People can turn gay just watching this movie. No kidding. Its focus was actually on friendship but.... well... they were fighting for gay rights. So yeah. I absolutely loves the priest who laughs "hii...hiii...hiiii!" at soprano. And who says "Marriage is like a shir-cle. Not a triangle. Coz triangle has sides. A shir-cle has no end...." and "When you lie, it's like a shir-cle. Not a triangle..." Hilarious!
We actually planned to watch another movie after Chuck and Larry (a horror one) but decided to change plans (much to my relief!) and went to Scoops. That was the first time I went to Scoops. First time! And just for the sake of the first time I entered the place, I bought myself ice cream (in an extremely, ultimately small container) for five bucks. If I have a camera phone, I would take a picture of it to show its miniature-ness. Anyways, I bought the Tiramisu flavour simply because the name Tiramisu sounds delicious. Turns out Tiramisu is actually coffee. What the...! =.=!
They did serve us lime juice though. Which got us to talk about lime stone turning into quicklime turning into slaked lime into lime water. I thought the juice was lime water. =.='' The pictures below are all from Andrea's blog. As you can see the logo there. I didn't bother to photoshop it off (coz I don't know how).
After our fun time at Scoops (which involves us literally conquering the place because it was empty, except for us, and making a lot of noise, which by the way, might have scared off all its potential customers. =D And singing the Mr Lonely, Kim's version, uber loud.), we went shopping! At lots of places. Let me see if I can remember. There were Parkson, Tun Jugah, Sarawak Plaza, SOS and places-which-I-don't-bother-to-see-their-names. =D I remember a place where we have to take off our shoes though. Haha. That was homey! =P
And finally, after all that shopping and walking, we went for our celebration dinner at Italiano's. Very nice feel it has. Dark and... Italian? We ordered pizzas while waiting for Amanda and Marilyn to arrive. Had to hold a meeting for it. Decided on a Diavola (not Diavolo or Diavala!) which is beef pepperoni, a Quattro (a mixture of four different flavours) and a Hawaiian (we all know this). While waiting for food to arrive, we took group pictures.
When the pizzas proved to be insufficient to feed 11 hungry and possibly food-sleep-and-energy-deprived post PMR-ers, we ordered another Diavola (this is tricky to pronounce!) and some side orders for ourselves. The bill, at the end of day, came at a whooping, eye boggling amount of RM 195! O_o! Luckily there were 11 of us! So I only had to pay RM 17. I thought it was cheap coz I only paid RM 17. Until I read Andrea's blog and found out about the horrific truth. Swt. +.+'' And to think we actually drank cold water only. And not any fancy Italian latte.
That dinner wasn't the end of the night though. Some still proceeded to go on night-hiking. I wished I could join but I think I was too tired. I wanted so bad to sleep. I was so sleep-deprived after sleeping for only 3-4 hours to study for Geo. But before I went home, I did go to Tun Jugah with Amanda, Adz and Jaclyn. We went there as a foursome and came back twosome. Apparently Adz and Jaclyn were going home from Tun Jugah so Amanda and I had to walk back alone. I wasn't all that scared until Amanda rushed me. She said she was scared. =.='' And that made me panic. I realised I was out with Amanda. LOL! So we actually ran back! Well, not actually run lah coz running is just embarassing but we walked damn fast ok!
And that brisk walk back to Italiano's was the end of my celebration. I went home after paying Marilyn (who allegedly had brought with her RM 600. I fell for that trick. =.=''). She was supposed to chia us. The girl who got first in class. First in the whole form. Also the same girl who went to tuition on the last day of PMR! At the end of the paper! How crazy is that!?
But yeah. That was the end of my last day of PMR. Full of fun-ness. And random-ness. And feel good-ness. And definitely free-ness. Anything that ends with -ness. =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
haha! lol...good dat u revived it...
sempena merdeka! haha!
Post a Comment