The most asked question in Form 3 after PMR. We asked it every day without fail to the people around us.
Anyways, I don't know why I even went to school today. The programs obviously sucked. But I guess I went because I hoped that somehow it would be fun. But then, it wasn't.
=.=''
I sat in the hall through all the talks today. Didn't even escape one. I hardly talked to anyone also.
I nearly died. Suffocated from boredom. I got so restless and I had this urge to scream and bang the wall or something.
I sat there and I went through torture. You might as well just take a knife and stab me in my heart. As many times as you wish. As hard as you want.
Do whatever it is you want. Just stop doing what you are doing now.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment