Hooray! Yippee! Jumps for joy!
School reopens today after a one week Raya break.
I didn't really miss school during the Raya break because the post PMR program which isn't held in classrooms didn't really allow me to talk to the people I want to talk to. So I really wasn't looking forward to it much. Life so far has been uninteresting and far too indifferent. I suppose that's good considering the roller coaster ride of emotions I'd been having this year. Haih.
Anyways, today's program involved some talks about our Form 4 elective subjects.
For the prinsip akaun, the school had invited some outsider to give the talk. A woman who is highly qualified in accounting and opens a tuition school and emits an aura of self-highness. Also one who looks down on other seemingly insignificant jobs like being a saleswoman. Let's call her the High Lady.
High Lady likes to promote herself. Speaks highly of her achievements. Says accounting can't be hard because her students can pass it. Because maybe it's just impossible for one to pass a hard subject.
This can be High Lady.
I didn't like High Lady. I didn't like her talk. So I spent my time talking to the peoples around me. The whole room was noisy and I was talking. And because I sat in front and I was talking and the whole room was noisy, High Lady decided to attack me with a question. To condemn me into humiliation I suppose.
High Lady: Apa itu bangunan??! *points mic at me*
Me: *blur* Har? Pardon?
High Lady: APA ITU BANGUNAN?
Me: Go die lar. ASET!
She would be so furious if she knew that while she was rattling on about her achievements and the easiness of accounting, I was chatting with Maxine about how the Lost women never grows armpit hair despite being stranded on an island.
Maxine says maybe they spend hours in their tents plucking the hairs off because they literally have nothing to do!
She must be scolding me in her car and on her way back and hopes I never succeed in life (or in accounting at least) because I had mencemuh her sacred profession of accounting. *sigh*
Accounting is now officially off my list of future careers.
On the other hand, I witnessed child birth today!! And damn! I am traumatised. I saw the baby coming out from the woman's vagina with lots of blood! =.=! And the whole way through the video, I was screaming "Shit!!" to Amanda. As though "Shit" is some miracle word.
Oh and I also saw this slide which has the word "Gonorrhea" written so hugely above it accompanied by two pictures - one is flesh coloured, the other is reddish. I was staring at it for so long, having absolutely no idea of what those pictures are, until the doctor told us that the one on the left is male's and the one on the right is female's.
How glad am I to not have ponteng today.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
ouch... yeah.. post pmr really friggin sux... and so does accounting... ngaiti... and yeah.. shit is a miracle word.. lol
hahah...omg so dats wad u were chattin abt with max. wad a bizzare topic! ntg else 2 talk abt ah? =P
n yea...so gross la the scene...i can hardly open my eyes when i faced to that gigantic "thingy" on the screen. *pukes*
Hahaha! Yes, that's what I was chatting with Maxine about! Bizzare eh? LOL!
I think we are the first batch to watch normal birth! Last year they didn't watch. Hahahaha~!
Lucky or unlucky, I wonder... =D
Post a Comment