Today is the third day of Raya. Also my fifth (out of seven) day of holidays. I had gone visiting for the first two days of Raya. I might go again tonight.... if Deb brings me. Haha. Which I, at this moment (4.36 p.m) memang don't know macam mana.
But anyways, I had great fun yesterday. I shall blog about it when I get the pictures from Esme.
Anyhoo, I simply loves Deborah's driving (like mad woman). You can die. =D But it's all worth it for the experience of sitting in a dancing car. Her car dances to the song the driver sings. Which is actually scary lah. Lol~! Grace said it's like a roller coster ride!
Oh! And I love Kristen's house. So nice! And I shall love Deb's house too when I enter it someday. Someday.
And what else ar? *.......*
This is really the ultimate bosan-ness, man!
Kesan ke-boring-an cuti raya.
=.=''
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
hahaha...i wanna follow them too leh ! but cant....=(
Owh! Never mind. Next time, ask them to kidnap you. Haha! You don't need permission to get kidnapped. Lol~!
ahahaha! we wanted to kidnap that drea but then her mum don't allowed her to go out. We are such a kind kidnapper. Ada moral value one! weeeeeee! XD
haha! kidnapper yang bermoral! hard to find these days~! Lol! next time should just try the guni sack way! =D
Post a Comment