So as part of my post PMR program, I decided to go explore Kuching with Michelle. (I think the school should do something like this instead of holding us into torture with their uber boring ceramahs and letting us watch traumatising videos of naked butts being whipped.)
So we started by going to play at a playground in Reservoir Park. The place where my dad claimed to have graduated from for his pak-toh-logy certificate. I haven't been there in ages! The last time I went there, I was barely higher than the swings! And now... I could barely fit into the seats of the swings. =.='' Darn you, PMR for making me so fat!
We sat down and talked. Normally. Something we haven't done in ages too. =) The weather was nice. It wasn't hot or too cold. It was windy. Perfect weather to go to a park. We wanted to jog but then... PMR did us no justice. And I hate the fact that I don't have a camera phone. Or a small, slim camera. Explains why all these pictures are copycat-ed.
But then, all was fun lah. It's nice to be able to breathe again. After months of suffocation. Ended up, we just went sightseeing around Kuching being one of those sakai tourists who would fascinate at almost anything. Oh yea! There were a lot of tourists walking around that day! I don't know how many ang mohs I saw! O_o!
And after all of that walking, we got hungry. So we went to have our dosage of one of Kuching's must have and to die for food - kolo mee! There's no other place that has kolo mee as nice as Kuching's ok!
And that was one of our post PMR program - exploring Kuching. Way more fun than listening to talks about drugs.
And we played badminton yesterday. Now, I have muscle aches. But it's much more fun than dancing poco poco! Of all things! Poco poco! (funny name) The school had even dedicated a day for us to dance poco poco this year! What lah right!
Now that it's the holidays, I am ready to go raya visiting! All the rendangs and ketupats! =D


.jpg)






2 comments:
wah...so good ah promote Kuching? u shud add in...Kuching is peaceful but the triangle at the city is pathetic. =P
Loyal Kuching person mah. Lol. What is city triangle ar? I never know what that stands for...
Post a Comment