Sunday, October 28, 2007

I can maple now!

I can maple now!! Yippee!

Actually I gave up on Maple months ago after a failed download attempt. The file disappeared.

=.=''

But it doesn't matter anymore after Kelvin passed me his pendrive. The files in the pendrive was all clustered and left me in an agonising period figuring out which is needed and which is not.

It was all so confusing that Maxine even told me that I can just go kill him then. Haha.

I ended up copying the whole 956 megabytes worth of Maple stuff into my computer. Swt.

From left to right: Kelvin, me, Erica and Adel

Here's proof of my maple playing.

And I can proudly say: My character is super messed up!!

BAKA in Maple.

*hides in corner*

No one taught me anything until Aaron came when it was too late. Aahhh~

4 comments:

Kel92 said...

haha.. actually all the files were needed.. so.. you can kill me now =D

Lip Yi said...

*stabs* *stabs* *stabs*

haha~!

i ''kill'' you in maple. with my canggih level 17 tri-sth sth dagger.

^^

Aaron Yeo said...

it's called a
Triple-Tipped Zamadar
=X n u could show a little MORE appreciation for me helping u out...
instead of just
"until Aaron came" *pouts* lolx...

Lip Yi said...

+_+

How you want me to put it then? Lolx.

Until Aaron comes to my rescue and be my maple savior?

Haha!