Monday, October 22, 2007

Memonteng (with pass)

I didn't like my first post. Here's an updated one with more storyline and pictures. ^_^

Last Friday had been fun. I thought it was going to be boring because last Friday's program was really boring and more than 3/4 of the class was absent.


I thought it was going to be so boring that I'd much rather clean the school's shit haunted toilet than going up the hall to endure the poco-poco dancing and the ceramah motivasi.

This is what will happen if you don't study properly...

But it didn't turn out to be too bad. I started my day by disrupting the Form 4's exams by shouting to Andrea (who shouted to me from the Koperasi) asking why she came even though she said she wouldn't go no matter what. The 4 Science 1 students all came to tackle me after that. Oops?

Happy day: I believe I can fly....!

Our principal apparently loves the poco-poco dance. Just this year, I think there have been 3 poco-poco dancing sessions already. =.=''

Amanda and I couldn't stand it long so we went to the Koperasi to do some work after fooling about for about 1 hour.

Proof of working in Koperasi ^_^

Then, Andrea and Marilyn came during break to take retarded looking pictures. =P

Retardedness... lol~

We didn't stay in the Koperasi very long because we making too much noise and Amy had to study so we took off the the library....

Where Marilyn finally succumbed into her boredom and died.


Don't worry. I managed to revive her. =D

She's very much alive.

She's alive! Peace to the world!

But maybe her brain was affected....

Marilyn: I want a picture of me hugging the shoe case...!

She called the book shelf ''shoe case''. Wahahahaha~!

How will YOU solve your next problem?

We were so bored we literally went hunting around for things to take pictures with.

With the YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE book!

We even went to the extreme....

Presenting to you......

Kuching's Next Top Model!

Wahahahaha~! I was trying to suppress my laughter ok! That explains the constipated look. I burst out laughing after that. But Marilyn, on the second hand, looks really like a mean looking model. O.o!

After we got bored of the library, we escaped to St Jude to buy food.

And Marilyn still hadn't gained her sanity yet.

Pole dancing in St Jude alley... O.o

She did a stripper pole dance! Andrea had a video of that. Wakaka~! But it wasn't posted up. Too bad. =P

And then there was a ceramah motivasi after that. We escaped again after we found out there are people who escaped into the KH room to help teacher do stuff.

CEO and staff of the Garbage Mei Nu Sdn. Bhd.

That's us doing stuff. =P

And that's Marilyn teaching us her secret to success - meditating on a daily basis.

Ooommmm......

Her brain is clearly compromised by boredom.... seriously.

While others were working hard....

Employees of Garbage Mei Nu Sdn. Bhd. working hard

She was doing this....

Winner of Kuching's Next Top Model... MARILYN!

The things boredom can make you do...

=.=!

Boredom can cause brain damage. Therefore, stay away from it.

After all those fooling around, I felt bad also lah. So I decided to help out too.

Working with the uber cool polystyrene melting machine

We had to help cut some polystyrene thingy for the school's Majlis Kecemerlangan back board. They have a super cool machine for cutting that! =D Amanda and I can make an "excellent" team.

Amanda: *half way moving* LIP YI ah!!
Me: *half way moving also* AMANDA ahh!!
Amanda: *sees got kecacatan* Know who's fault is that?
Me: *see not straight* Know who's fault is that!?

Really, we can make a great team.


And when all was done, we were so overjoyed~. We decided to take funny looking pictures again.

Retarded monkeys

We also made a hilarious Buddha video. And another YMCA dance video. Those are hilarious. It's been a long time since I last laughed until me tummy ached!

Ah Lian monkeys

And if you can't make out what we were posing about...

L.. is for the way you LOOK at me...

And here's a big one to you.

We LOVE

Friday was a boring day turned fun. All these escaping are really very exhilarating! I think we should do it more often. We'll never have another chance after this year. =D

Therefore, don't skip so many days of the program. Hahaha!

4 comments:

Kel92 said...

lol.. first! XD

Drea said...

haha...pretty cool leh evryday we run n hide and do stupid things.. =D like convicts! wahahha

Lip Yi said...

hahaha! kelvin, you zombie mah! come so early! lol~

we must ponteng some more lah Andrea. hahaha! very fun! once in a lifetime do wan thing. =D

Kel92 said...

lol~ wad to do... u asked me to come first xD yaya.. shud enjoy life =D