Friday, October 19, 2007

Raya road trip '07

(Pictures are from Deborah, from Esme's camera)

For Raya 2007, I had broken the record with the most house visited. This year entah mengapa my mother so sporting wanna go visit her colleagues so I tagged along also lah. =D But anyways, the most fun Raya visiting I had was on the second day.

I went visiting with Deb, Esme, Grace and Kristen to Diyana's, Dayang Nadia's (Kristen: I made a new friend!) and Azureen's house. And we took full advantage of Deb's driving.

On the road in Deb's car

I think I am obsessed with Deborah's driving. Or maybe I'm addicted. Now, every time I sit in a car, I think of her car and her driving and her iPod. =P

On the way to someone's house, she drove us to her house, let us look at it, then drove away to avoid awkward introductions with her parents. And on the empty road,

Me: She likes to make sudden turns!
Deb: Oh. You mean like this? *makes a sudden turn*
Me: *heart stopped pumping*

Meet our driver.

Deborah the vain =P

Our first stop was to Diyana's house. But unfortunately, we met with a heavy traffic jam and a dead cat along the way. Deb's car has heat sensors!

I saw a dead cat!! Let's put on a sad song! *puts Gwen Stefani*

So, she put on a sad song to ''mourn'' for the cat but barely 10 minutes later, she gave up and forgot all about the dead cat. Lmao!

Anyways, the jam was so heavy that the driver even has time to cam-whore!

Cam-whore on the road. Adakah patut? Lol!

And finally, we arrived at Diyana's house!

Diyana (our host) and Esme

That's where we had the most delicious cookie ever!

The source of obesity (we finished the whole thing!)

But Diyana's house was rather busy kerana ada banyak tetamu. So we had to entertain ourselves with cameras. =D

We find taking our reflection very cool and amusing. Haha!

Family portrait

And here's a proper picture.

Wonderful colours of Raya

After Diyana's house, we went on visiting to the second house, Dayang Nadia's. I didn't know who she is but she is the best hospitable host!

And on the way... we met with another jam. But it's on the other side of the road lah. Haha. Our lane was smooth.

Look at the line! O_o!

This is Deborah cursing in her car. Lol~!

Mana boleh ini macam!? !@#$%

No lah. It's her singing and dancing in the car. ^_^ I just snapped at the wrong moment. Haha! She decided to stop dancing when I decided to snap. Swt.

Then we reached at our second destination.

The pimp is in the house! (notice Kristen looks naked) O_O!

And made ourselves feel at home. I had (my first) the nicest chicken cribs there!

The pimp apologising to the big momma

Then we also hogged the TV. Watched the Asian Food Channel and talked about food. Watched MTV and talked about how puberty does the Western guys no good but got good on Asian guys. And also watched some weird channel in which English cartoons are translated into Tamil. We didn't even need to understand what they are saying to laugh!

We are obsessed with anything that can reflect

And then Azureen called and asked us to go her house liaw.

We snapped a picture with our host before we left.

And the most hospitable host award goes to....!

Then, we said goodbye and went on to Azureen's house. (No more jam already.)

Esme: Gong xi fa cai!

And this host is very the opposite. She got awkward in her own house. Hahaha. I remember this conversation.

Azureen: I only have 100 plus. You guys want 100 plus? Want water?
Us: Yeah.
Azureen: What type of water do you want?
Someone: You already said you only have 100 plus! Why need to ask again??
Azureen: Stop bullying me!

Lmao!

Us with our lousy host :D

Since we went there early and her music room was unoccupied, we hang out there lor. They said it looks like the music exam room in Merdeka Palace (never been there).

And everyone decided to brush up their music talent there.

The country Deb: Lalala~ lalalaala~ lalalala~!

Deb: (after Esme played some Honey and Clover themes) Next time, I must let my children learn piano until can play like Esme Wong. Then the best one will get my house. The rest... nothing lah!

Esme on the piano

I took the following picture. =D Can be their future album cover. So if this actually become their album cover and their album earn millions, I should be entitled to 50% profit because I had provided them with such a nice and attractive cover. Hahahaha!

Album of the year: The Best of Esme and Deborah!

And then more people arrived. Demie, Josephine, Sui Hui, etc...

We had Demie danced for us before we left. She was so good that Grace decided to make her partners in her future dance school. Lol.

The people who joined the road trip with our host

And then we had to go because Deb has a curfew (she doesn't know when it is). =P

So we went back to Esme's house (our bus stop) to wait for our car.

And that's the end of my second day Raya visiting.

To the mountains we go! Wheee!

Let's hope next year be as fun eh? =D

No comments: