Kid: Mummy! I wanna go out kai kai!
Mummy: For what?
Kid: For fun!
Mummy: For fun!? Fun got what use? Haiyo.... I bring you go out, car petrol need $$$, need to give you $$$ to spend, give you $$$ to eat, give you $$$ to ocipala.... haiyo... all money! Stay home la!
Kid: But fun is important for mental health!!
Mummy: Simply say! Who teach you wan!?
Kid: Mummy... your kid very smart wan... no need people teach wan ah! You know the word fundamental? It's spelled fun-da-mental right???! So it must mean fun is very important to the mental la!
Mummy: *peng!*
=D
A little less than two weeks ago, on the 6th of November, a day before the Hari Kecemerlangan, there was, as usual, a raptai.
We ran through the things people normally ran through during raptai. Finding our seats, lining up outside, walking up the stage, smile, shake hands with the fake YB, receive cert, say ''thank you'', give back cert and walk down.
It kinda funny la how they actually took the time to teach us what to do on stage. And on the actual day, a piece of yellow paper was pasted by the stairs...
I think it reads:
1. Berjalan ke atas pentas dengan penuh keyakinan.
2. Senyum.
3. Salam dengan YB.
4. Terima sijil dengan kedua-dua belah tangan.
5. Ucap terima kasih.
Or something very similar to that.
LMAO! *it makes me feel retarded =P*
Raptai was nothing very interesting. But since we started late, the raptai dragged on for so long. I don't understand why when the people didn't come, they still insisted the penggantis to go up. It just doesn't make much sense because after all... it's just a raptai....
I told my dad that I would be going back at 12.40 but by 12.40, they hadn't even begun giving the prizes for straight As PMR.
I really had every urge in me to run out when the clock ticked to 12.50.
But nooo.... I couldn't leave yet. The band hadn't performed yet....
When the time finally came for the band to perform, it was already 1 p.m.
We performed rather well... not too many glitches....
But this is what we actually performed to.....
It's sad but true.
The hall was empty except for a few teachers, the emcees and the band members.
And just when I thought it was the end, they still insisted they we stayed to practise the drum roll for the special anugerahs. We ran through the drum rolls at least 6 times before we were allowed to leave.
In the midst of all those, I saw my dad appearing at the dewan. So when I was finally allowed to leave, I rushed down the stairs with my tuba and my file and the stand, kept everything in a hurry and ran to the carpark.
My eyes darted across the carpark but my dad's car was nowhere to be seen.
So I borrowed someone's handphone...
Me: Where are you??
Dad: I go already lah! Say 12.40! Now 1.30 already baru wanna come back?
Me: Then you come now lor...
Dad: You wait la! I'm eating lunch now! You wait slowly la..!
Me: =_=!
Dejected, I walked slowly back to school and joined Deb, Esme, Chrislynn, Priscilla, Azureen and Kristen. As we walked to the carpark, I saw Michelle at a distance and screamed to her ''MY DAD LEFT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''.
Kristen: Scream louder again?
Me: No one in school liaw right? *notices school was empty and quiet* MY DAD LEFT ME!!!!!!!!!!!
MY DAD LEFT MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kristen: LIP YI'S DAD LEFT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S UNWANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: I'M UNWANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wahahhaah! So high!
I had committed yet another action worth remembering - screaming at the top of my lungs in the school compound. =D *my grandchildren will be so proud when they hear this!*
Then we went to the carpark to crap some more.
Among the other things worth remembering was Chrislynn, Deb, Esme (waah... CDE!) and Priscilla singing ''Oh, Pretty Woman'' to a teacher who was walking to her car....
''Pretty woman! Walking to her car~~! Pretty woman!''
*the teacher must be rather happified!*
This is one of my fun-da-mental session. ^_^
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
ahahaha! pity u ler~
Post a Comment