Sunday, November 25, 2007

Holidays LIFE Session Part 4 - Dinner and Coffeebean

With the climax of our trip finally over, the day was starting to get dark and it was time for us to retire back to Holiday Inn to have our showers and dinner.

We had wanted to take group picture in so many places around the Waterfront actually. There are just so many nice views to take with mah.

But still, after the before Sabahan incident, I guess we all got a bit pai seh to ask locals to take for us d.

And so we took separate group pictures again. =.=''


Next time, I think I should bring along my tripod!


Picture by the pretty fountain

And as we walked back, Elaine was telling us about how Hilton looks like a piece of paper if viewed from a certain angle. And she's right! O_O'' You should try viewing it that way some time. =P

But before we went back to the hotel, we made a detour to the shops opposite main bazaar again to see see. There, we bought some more bracelets and I bought my batteries for my fast dying camera. Our plans to buy the same bracelets for everyone tergendala because we couldn't find a bracelet that is liked by everyone... so... *=(*

Then while walking back again, we walked past yet another furniture shop where we went in while waiting for the lambatt ones to catch up. =P And we saw a super nice Tigerwood bench! It's made of TIGERWOOD! *I am sakai!*

So we gago over it... exclaiming how much we like it... and left empty handed. Well, of course we left handed la! It's a furniture shop - what do you think we would buy from it? Lol. I wonder if we had annoyed the guy. Hahaz.


Joanna and Kelly

But after all that, we went Giants to shop for goodies and snacks for the midnight ghosts to sleep-eat and some bread for breakfast the next morning.

Off we went with our shopping after grabbing some baskets!


In White Chicks' style: Let's go shopping!! *waves hands*


Let's go shopping~!!

After we were done with our shopping, we exit Parkson and decided we really want a group picture this time.

So we muster up some confidence and asked a girl to help us.

But since that was all done in a hurry, I forgot to off the flash, which resulted in a super super dark picture.

=.=''

One group picture ruined... so sorry guys! *Gomen!*

Ghost-like picture... =.=''

In a miserable attempt to fix this much cacated picture, I dodge-tool it. At least after that, the faces could be seen...

But I'm so sorry that my dodge-tooling skills ain't as amazing as my photoshop colouring skills. The result is uneven, I know, with dark spots here and there.... but if you think you can do a better job, you can save the above picture and do it yourself. =)

I purposely put up the dark pic for this purpose. And if you'd like for me to try again, just tell me in msn la... =.='' Though I doubt the result would be any better...

Cacated picture...

Anyways, after all that shopping, we finally returned to our comfy hotel room. Our feet got their well deserved rest after serving us for a few long hours of walking. =)

Then, we received a call from one of the Presidents of the Midnight Ghost Gang that she's here!

*joys*

So some of us went down to fetch her up to our room.

Arrival of the Lordrea

At that moment, the circle of people who participated in the Holidays LIFE session was completed!

And from that time until 10.30 p.m that day was the only time the circle was complete. Bol lor... missed the following day's trip. =(

Anyhoo, after fussing over Andrea's arrival and once again messing with the coat hanging thing, we went down for dinner at Tun Jugah's food court.


Dinner at Tun Jugah

I ordered a plate of bake rice and shared it with Kelly. And oohh~~ the bake rice was so delicious!

It was baked (duh~) with cheese above it and when it's in my mouth, the whole thing just melts.... aahhh... oooohhh....

I can sound rather orgasmic if I continue...

Conclusion: Bake rice with delicious cheese + hunger = the most delicious food on Earth. *=D*

Look at me bake rice!

After eating, I went on a short shopping walk around Tun Jugah with Kim and Ahsha. We were joined later by Maxine, Bol and Kelly. But again, we didn't see anything new there la. We saw some rather nice shorts which just doesn't suit me... I can't ever imagine myself in them...

So, since there's nothing else to see, we left the place to get some fries in McD. I was still hungry because half a plate of bake rice just isn't really enough for someone as big as me. =P

We left the others who were still eating in the food court though. Ahahaha. Eat too slow mah. Lolx.

After I'd got my fries and Kim had got her McFlurry, we went to Coffeebean and asked the rest to meet us there.


Chilling out on Coffeebean's nice sofas

Coffeebean is yet another cafe which has nice chairs and nice suasana. Though I prefer the previous cafe more la. The previous cafe has nicer music and cheaper food and most importantly, friendlier people. =D

We camwhored in Coffeebean too. I was smart to off the flashes this time to stay out of trouble. *bangga*


Happy tree friends in Coffeebean =P

We were all very happy in Coffeebean actually. We had pulled over many comfy chairs and made a tight circle in one corner of Coffeebean.

And with that much comfort, all we had ordered from it were a cup of *unknown type* coffee (ordered by Ahsha) and an Oreo fantasy (shared by Maxine and Bol). The rest of us were actually just dining on the fries I bought and Kim was just enjoying her McFlurry. Haha.

Kim munching her McFlurry away

I have a feeling that my camera just doesn't like to take pictures in cafes very much. It sets itself in blur mode everytime I wanna take pictures in cafes!

Camera was out of mood.. =.=''

Camera also got mood wan ah... =.=''

I took a picture of Maxine and Bol's Oreo fantasy cake... which according to them is really Oreo fantasy...

If I were to try it (and let another RM 8.50 fly out of me pocket), I think I can go all orgasmic again...

Ooohhh... aaahhhh... oreo...!


Let's stare at the Oreo fantasy *stares*

We enjoyed our leisure time in Coffeebean slowly and took full advantage of their comfy sofas and nice suasana to talk all sorts of crap.

We also took full advantage of its pretty interior to camwhore.

I like camwhoring in cafes! =D

Kim is still munching on McFlurry... =.=''

And though my camera doesn't like it, I don't care!!

With the 10 of us crowding in one corner, I guess we must be making a reasonably loud amount of noise. What more with the camwhoring session.... =P

We must be so loud that even the woman outside who was just trying to withdraw money from the ATM machine got paranoid.


Woman: giler ke budak-budak ni...

In the midst of it all, we noticed that we have a pair of twins among us!

Those two were wearing the same green coloured shirt, same pale blue coloured pants, same black coloured slippers and identical bracelets!

They have telepathy!

The twins~

And for the rest of the time there, we just chilled out.

Maxine is happily enjoying her Oreo fantasy, eating it slowly to savour its taste I suppose. =P


Maxine munching away her fantasy

About the fries I'd bought, Joanna suddenly exclaimed that McD fries contain so much preservatives that even if it's left there for 10 days, it'll still be ok!

*pukes*

I might die! =.=!


Look at the blur me for the last time.. =(

But no la! The fries can't be that teruk!

It's McD fries wor!

*calms self*

I am not gonna die from McD fries!


*touch wood* I'm gonna stay alive!

Since it's the Christmas season d, of course Christmas trees were set up in Coffeebean la. I had wanted to take a picture of myself with it... but it would really be awkward if I suddenly pose with a Christmas tree in a coffee shop with many customers to take a picture...

=.=''

Dejected, I was willing to settle with a picture of myself with this miserable green leafed tree instead... even though it's really quite miserable if compared to the Christmas tree.


The miserable green leafed tree is behind me

But halfway through all our funness, someone suddenly came and disturbed our peace!

Disruption of peace

She disrupted our peace not only once but thrice!

We'd made quite a bit of commotion that the customers were all staring at us and I think we had possibly halau-ed some customers.

So the Coffeebean people later confronted us and warned us that if we wanna fight, we should take it outside otherwise they'd call security.

=.=''

It was the first time such drama had actually happened to me! But then... pahal she wanna warn us right... we were the innocent ones! Swwt.


Another disruption of peace =P

But of course, we didn't let that incident ruin our night la. =)

We went on being our happy selves after that trouble maker left.

We were still a bit shaken but we were doing well. We didn't cry, we didn't scream, we didn't curse. I feel like we have grown up le... Hahahah~

Tree friends are still happy =)

But then of course after being warned by the management, we also pai seh wanna stay too long in Coffeebean.

So we took some early precautions to see if the trouble maker was still outside (she wasn't) and we scurried into Sarawak Plaze, left through the back door, went into Holiday Inn and into the comforts of our hotel room.

Phew~! We'd escaped unharmed!


Kuching's pretty night lights

The night was still young. And rest assured, even with all that commotion, our night certainly wasn't ruined!

We are sporting people! Hahahah...

Coming up in part 5, our hyperness continues in the hotel room!

No comments: