So I'd missed out on all the fun the night before. The pact I made with them was that I would leave as late as 11 p.m and come back as early as 5 a.m. Though I doubt they would be awake so I said if they don't open the door, I'd be chase outside by the mak cik with a broom. And then, baru Francoise will let me in to shower. =.=''
But luckily that didn't happen la. I went back to Holiday Inn at around 7.45 a.m the next day to this group of people.
And while most of them were already awake, some of them were still dead asleep.
I find Elame's sleeping pose very unique....
To explain why Elaine's called Elame... during the first day, Elaine was fussing over Bol's new super canggih handphone and said her handphone was the only handphone which has no camera.
Kelly: And who's got the lame phone??
Joanna: *dengan selamba points at Elaine*
And just like that, she earned her title that's given all in good humour. =P
Anyways, while shopping at Giants the day before, Olivia had bought a packet of chocolate milk to share. None of them opened it during the night because it would be rude if she's not there. So they waited til morning when she finally announced that she wasn't coming.
So we opened the packet and had an early morning chocolate milk party.
When the time was near 9 a.m, I rushed those people to get ready because I wanted to badly to visit the pool and playground again. But then they all got ready so lambatly. Some of them still had difficulty in waking up! *ahem*elaine*ahem*nana*ahem*
So Kelly (who got ready the fastest), Drea (who didn't bother to get ready) and me went down to the poolside first.
While there, we rolled up our shorts and entered into the baby pool, where we snapped many random pictures.
That's a picture we asked a random person to help us take. I guess as we grow older we don't need to actually soak ourselves in the water to make us happy anymore. We just roll up our pants, stand in the pool, cam whore and we are happy. =)
And then the poolside got Kelly and Drea emo.
This is their emo thinker pose....
Wondering about their lost love perhaps? =P
Then I got into the picture and went ''Don't so emo la.''
Guess Francoise's still emo she couldn't yet muster up a toothy smile.
And then I got this fantastic idea of having one of us getting into the middle of pool and put on a lame pose.
Ok fine. Lordrea's pose isn't lame. LORDrea ma... +__+'' She failed the lame test. *out!*
Next up in the Lame Audition is Francoise.
Yup, that's kinda lame. But doesn't look retarded enough...
And so I present to you the winner of the Lame Audition.
................
It's so lame I don't even know what the pose is! X_x''''
Yet another piggyback ride given. =)
And then the playing in the pool got dangerous when Lordrea's Tae Kwon Do instincts kicked in. It made her attack Kelly!
And then Kelly not happy so they rematch.
Still the same person tumbang... -.-''
Tired from all the kung fu fighting in a baby pool, they went to rest on the comfy chairs nearby.
Their poolside chairs damn selesa... so soft ar the tilam~!
Resting had apparently recharged their energy so they got adventurous and went to try out the adult pool.
We couldn't walked down all the steps. Kesan daripada short legs + long shorts. Even on the steps I had to raise my shorts because it wasn't folded high enough.
And then, maybe after being exposed to chlorine for too long, it triggered their semangat menjual benda.
They insisted on continue selling even though there's nothing for them to sell!
Anyone ask... I don't know them. =P
Finally, we went to the playground. *lipyi jumps in joy*
The playground looks so much nicer in the morning! So colourful~! But it was a bit too colourful til Andrea and Kelly couldn't tahan. They had to squeeze themselves into a sempit thing...
Ahh... while they were hiding from the colourful playground that's blinding their eyes, I got all hyper and became a monkey swinging on monkey bars.
I finally realised that even after all that camwhoring, how come the rest in the hotel room still not ready hor....
So I called Kim and asked. She said there are still people getting ready but she's ready. So I ask her come down lor. The more the merrier in the baby pool
I was admiring Andrea's happy feet. They got massaged at Akita's so they are extremely happy at that moment. =P
Maxine came down with Kim too! And she likes the baby pool too!
Maxine: Ooohhh so cold! So nice!! *=D*
It's hard to not get high in the baby pool. Maxine and Kelly got high and decided to dance in it...
Kim was still sane... but since she's sesated with two dancing people in the middle of a baby pool... not so sane also la hor. =P
Halfway while I was happily waddling about in the pool, I heard screams from the air!
So I looked up and I saw...
......................
A bird? A plane?
They had opened the window (which was not allowed to be opened) and screamed to us below to take a picture of them. What a scene~~
We were lucky the hotel didn't go up that room with this pose...
With the hands around the hips pose...
It would be so funny buy scary la if someone come to us to tegur with that pose. =p
Then we also got bored hanging by the poolside coz there were so few of us there, so we went back up to the room again.
In the room, the great lord of san andreas suddenly said that we had forgotten to hold our pillow fights~! And I say ''Let's fight NOW!!''
Grabbing a pillow, LET's RUMBLE~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!
Phew~
That was tiring. Hahaz. We didn't continue for so long coz we were scared feathers might fly out.... that woudn't be good. I love pillow fights liaw. =D
After the pillow fight, finally everyone is ready.... except for Elaine who was still munching on her maggi mee... But nvm, we're not suppose to go down at one time anyways, so we left her to the third batch to go down.
And for the very last time, I took a picture of us in the mirror at the hallway.
I also tried my luck to take a picture of us in the lift.
The picture turned out well~!!!!!! *lipyi floats to cloud 9*
After everyone had gone down, we went to McD for breakfast.
It was just 10 sth at the time so McD's breakfast meal was still on.
I ordered the bubur ayam McD set meal.
For drinks, I got tea. Actually all who ordered set meal got tea, except for Maxine who got Milo! I wanted Milo too! But I didn't know can get Milo... =.='' Their stupid poster only write coffee/tea ma...
Anyways, they gave me a funny looking cup. It was the first time I had to handle with such cup leh. I didn't know how to pour the sugars into me tea....
So my end result is......
Lip Yi is five. She tried pouring the sugars in through the miserable small hole. And made a mess.
Now, I like McD breakfast meal. I don't like McD air-con though. So lousy... like no air like that!
Francoise: *in a loud voice* WAH! SO HOT AH!
At 11 sth, we went back to the poolside. We had only one more hour left to this trip. So we spent it by getting group pictures of ourselves.
Satisfied with that many group pictures, we went to plaaayyyy in the baby pool again~~!
Finally all of us were by the pool. Fun is here~!
Just too bad we couldn't splash water at each other. =P
That's a picture of Kim's model legs. Since she couldn't splash water at people, she just stood in the middle of the baby pool and act like a mermaid.
And then we tried to build a pineapple under the sea....
I want more candid pictures of me by the pool!, I say!
So I went by the poolside and did all sorts of poses.
But then.... an accident happened.....
Something went wrong which involved me and the pool. You'll find out what happened soon... =P
But I didn't let what happened lemahkan my semangat.
I still go jiggly wiggly around and found a nice bar stand. We are poolside bartenders~
I think if we all go there and sell, a lot of people would buy ler. So many girls wor... +_+''
Rather interesting ler....
And then after that, it was time for us to get back to the hotel room to pack and check out.
And for the last time ever, I snapped a picture of our room.
This is the room which brought so many nice memories.
That's the condition of the room which we left for the housekeeping to clean. =D
There were rubbishes around... and mineral bottles thrown in places... newspapers strewn about...
But alas... the trip has finally ended. The two days really has given me much life over the weekends.
I think I shall go listen to Bubbly now. =P
Coming up in the final series of this saga, part 7 - a series of unfortunate events. What can I say... we are all very accident prone. =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























































No comments:
Post a Comment