After weeks and weeks of boredom torment at home, LIFE returns!! *Alleluia!*
Just days before school ended, a bunch of us had planned to stay over at Holiday Inn and go have a walk around town. We were going to a so called retreat in the middle of the town to do and see things we've never done or seen before, like riding on a sampan and seeing the view of town from the other side of the river. That was truly amazing. Really. =D
Anyways, since Kim had insisted that I post all the pictures that I had taken in this blog, I have no choice but to split my post into parts. This is part 1 which is meant to document our arrival at the hotel and doing silly things in the room.
Btw, just to fyi, I have 107 pictures from just half a day's trip, not including the ones taken with handphones! Therefore, squeezing all in one post is impossible unless you are prepared to only see the post next year. =P
So I was really excited about this whole trip la. I couldn't sleep the whole of last night and ended up chatting with Kim and Andrea til the wee hours of the morning. We chatted from 10 p.m to 3 a.m about Form 1 happenings, what they were gonna do in Holiday Inn right now (so unfair... they're having their chatting session now while I'm stuck at home blogging...!), carrying sepanduks to stop Kim from going Lodge and also about Chris Crocker and how hot we think he is.
(1:10 AM) kimberly: and when he's in the light
(1:10 AM) -Lord Of San And: funny man
(1:10 AM) kimberly: omg he looks so damn hot
(1:10 AM) kimberly: shaddap
(1:10 AM) kimberly: we think a gay guy is hot.
=.=! *lol*
Yes, I do believe that we are rather abnormal to be thinking that a bra wearing gay guy is hot... and some more to be talking about it at 1.10 a.m!
But speaking of abnormalities......
Err... I believe that both of them are still very much straight. Thank you. =P
Anyways, as any normal sakai people would do when they went into a Holiday Inn room for the first time in their life, I went to take picture of the view from the window.
We had a view of the river, which isn't bad. The view would have been so so so much nicer though, if only the waters are a clear blue. =P
But while my first move in the hotel was to take a picture of the view, Kim's first move was to wash her feet. Haha.
Kim, besides not knowing what a URL is, she apparently also doesn't know what a hose that's located beside the toilet is for.... *lol*
P/S: It's a Malaysian toilet luxury ok? =P
At that time, there were only six of us present - Kim, Francoise, Elaine, Olivia, Joanna and me. So while waiting for the arrival of others, we did our bit of cam-whoring first.
In my next picture, I originally wanted the lamp to be lit so that it looks like I'd just got some fantastic idea or something. Coz I literally had a light bulb above my head ok!
But then the switch couldn't be found so I ended up looking like some roasted animal beneath a burnt lamp... nice...
Anyhoo, after awhile, more people started to arrive.
The atmosphere in the room changed from high to hyper after we fetched Maxine, who got lost on her way to the room.
And in a desperate attempt to build some leg muscles, Kelly decided to do her bit of weight lifting with her legs.
TADA~~!!
But I think the weight lifting got her legs all hyped up...
Coz the next I know, we were trying to do a stripper dance with the room's coat hanging thing....!
I told you we are abnormal... =P
I was thinking of posing ballroom dancing... mana tahu whose idea was it to pose stripper dance. Haha!
And I have no idea why every time I try to suppress my laughter for the camera, I look like I'm constipated... =.=''
Upset that my ballroom dancing posing idea kenak tolak, I grabbed the coat hanging thingy and tried to do my own pose.
But ada-ada saja orang who wanna steal my glamour. *ish* Haha.
Never mind. We're still one big happy family. =D
Just the day before, while chatting with Drea and Kim, we were talking about how if Holiday Inn has wi-fi, someone could bring their laptop and we'll have the time of our lives rolling on the floor laughing about Chris Crocker.
But we let go of the idea lah coz we thought most probably Holiday Inn's room has no wi-fi.
Turns out it does. =.='' Lesson learnt.
On the other hand, I like their bed. So soft~~! But their pillows are so very flat ler... Lol!
After all those silliness in the hotel room, we finally got bored of it and decided to begin our journey around town. Finally!
So we left our room and walked down the empty hallway....
And as I've mentioned many times, anything that reflects marvels us.
Many times we tried to take our picture in the lift's mirror but many times we failed.
Either the picture turned out bad or someone enters the lift or it was merely time for us to step out of the lift.
Dang.. note to self: tomorrow must take group pic in lift!
Well... halfway, me and Kelly got naughty and decided to play with the lifts...
So we got caught by the security and they sumbat us into a jail-liked place....
We must be some pretty amazing and optimistic people to still be able to pose even though such malapeteka sedang menimpa.
Haha. Just jk la. We so kuai wan ler... =D
So that actually ended the first part of my post lor.
After we took our jail picture, the eight of us, armed with bags which contained almost nothing, some miserable amount of cash and a camera, chiong-ed into the city. Sampan ride, here we come!
Part 2 shall be about our walk around the main bazaar and the arrival of a late and sesated person. Hehe... stay tuned! Lol.
It's 3.20 a.m now and I should get to sleep. Afterall, my holidays LIFE session continues tomorrow~!
Wheeeeeee~!
*I wonder if those at Holiday Inn are asleep right now... hmm.... for all I know, they could still be munching on junk food and talking crap.......*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment