Thursday, November 01, 2007

Bye-bye form fives

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all the form fives who have really helped to brighten up my life.

This is actually the only form five year of which I'm close to. Explains why the form fives leaving this year is so menyedihkan for me. I've had many fun and sweet memories with the form fives I know, regardless of how I had come to know them. Most I know through band, some through prefects' duty, some through the many weird things that had taken place in school and others through some other mysterious peculiar means. Nonetheless, I'll always hold you near to my heart and remember all the funny things we had talked about and done. ^^ Band camp, rubbish picking duty, etc etc...

It's funny because right now, I can't bring myself to think about anything else other than the Graduation song. I tried thinking back to the fun things I'd done with the form fives and the song plays in my head and made me unable to think. I tried thinking forward to how it would be for me two years later and still the song plays in my head and stopped me from thinking! Swt. It's meng-sad-kan how true the lyrics are.

So if we get the big jobs and we make the big money

When we look back now, will that joke still be funny?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
Still be trying to break every single rule

Omg~! So true and so sad!!

Since today is their last day, it's probably the last time I'll ever set eyes on them. Maybe I'll set eyes on them many many years later. And talk, if we still remember each other. Haha. But no lah, it's not actually this sad lah. There's still MSN. Friendster. Facebook. Yada yada. Technology. Unless of course someday some of them stops using these services.....

+____________+

To the form fives who actually stumbles upon my blog....

Thank you so much for all the fun you have provided me since I know you. Thank you for the nice, sweet memories you have given me. And remember to look me up when you free (if you still remember me). Oh! Remember me!! O_o'' And uh... never stop using the above mentioned service ah! =D They are a nuisance now lah. But they're actually quite useful in the years to come. ^^ And I wish you all the best in whatever you wanna do in the future. And many good lucks for your SPM.

To Deb: Thank you for providing me drug-like effects with your ultra mad driving. =D *remember souvenirs from Aussie* =P

To Esme: Thank you for the times you made me laughed like a mad cat. It made me grew 10 years younger. Haha!

Those are only two form fives I know will stumble on my blog so yah... only they are mentioned lah. Lol. Although I remember Tasha commenting on my chatterbox not long ago...

To Tasha (in case you stumble here again): Thank you for allowing me to gago over you for the koalas. Haha! I'll remember you! =)

Gosh~. Feels so old when I write this. +____+ Macamlah me yang want to leave school. Swt.

As we go on, we remember
All the times we had together
And as our lives change, from whatever
We will still be, friends forever

Bye-bye Form Fives~~

2 comments:

Deb said...

Wei! Don't lah say "bye-bye form fives" like as if we died or sumthing!

I promise to visit you guys in June! By then, I'll look different, smell different, talk funny and have a nice tan!~

Lip Yi said...

+_+'' How bout ''see ya form fives''? Better? =D

since you promise to visit us in june d, you are not allowed to change your mind anymore. =D