Friday, November 23, 2007

Holidays LIFE Session Part 2 - The Walk Around Town

I was right!! I am a psychic!

Last night (well, early this morning!), while I was busy blogging about the first part to drown my sorrows, these people were doing this!!!

Midnight ghosts sleep-eating

Having maggi mee party at the ungodly hour of 3.00 a.m! Insane I tell you! Insane!

*lip yi turns green with envy* =P


Well, I joined them a few miles away la. But without the cup mee of course. My house is currently food deprived. I was a stranded and sesated Midnight Ghost Gang miles away. Still, we are jauh di mata, dekat di hati ok! *starts choking*

Anyways, let's forget about my misery. =))


Kuchingnites =P

Yesterday (Friday) thus ended my two days LIFE session. The whole trip was simply amazing. It really didn't feel too long ago when I was chatting with Kim and Andrea about Chrissy and making plans of what to do during the trip. I miss it la...

But the trip did complete its purpose and that is, giving me life during the holidays.

I feel so rejuvenated, esp after what happened yesterday *=D*. Life is flowing in me again! *wootz!*

The pretty tree with ''life'' we saw in Sarawak Plaza

Anyhoo, back to the trip. =P

After spending much time entertaining our silliness in hotel room, we finally got bored of ourselves and went out to visit the town.


Holiday Inn~

We left the room at about 3.00 p.m with hardly any plans of where to go and what to do. Since it was still mid day, it would have been rather hot to go sampan-ing then. So someone decided we go catch a movie.

So off to Riverside Cineplex we went since Riverside is nearer.

Us stampeding into town

Turned out that Riverside was actually deprived of nice movies. Choices were few. Most of us had wanted to watch Enchanted but it wasn't out yet. So Kelly smartly decided we would watch the movie in the biggest cinema.

Kelly: Which one is the biggest cinema?
Man: *says a cinema*
Kelly: *sees poster* But I don't wanna watch Orang Minyak!!

LOL!


Orang Minyak...!?

So we screwed the cinema and went window shopping instead.

While walking past the Barbie section,

Joanna: I hate the Barbie section.
Me: Ah? Why?
Joanna: Coz my sister always like to run there and hang out there for hours! So I have to wait for her. I hate the Barbie section~!
Kelly: *runs to barbie section*
Me: O_O *........* Your sister...!

Okay, that was random. Haha.

Anyways, there was nothing new to see la. So we decided to leave because we got bored d. But before we left, we made a detour to the bookshop.


Bol and Max in book paradise

At the bookshop, I officially became even more sakai than a tourist. My tahap sakai-ness had reached the maximum.

I freaking camwhored in a bookshop!! Even tourists don't do that...!!

Sakai tourist who pose with books in a bookshop

I just decided that the books make an awesome background, passed my cam to Bol, posed and *chak* I realised I'm really that sakai. =P

We left the bookshop empty handed minutes later and went to try our luck at Star to see if it has more nice movies.

There was Hitman which looked nice but on second thought, we wondered why we wanna waste this hard to get opportunity by ourselves to watch a movie, which could be done any other normal days. We should be out there stampeding down the streets of Kuching and seizing the day!

So we gave up on the movies and Kelly suggested we go visit the main bazaar to get something to eat.

But having a group of 8 girls who still hardly knows how to cross the street trampling down the streets of Kuching is not a good sign. I have no idea how many times we chiong-ed down the street despite the fact that we only had 3 seconds left to cross. And also how many times we risked our lives crossing a few metres away from the traffic light.


They lambat by 3 seconds and got left behind =p

I admit we are pretty lucky to still be alive. =D

We reached Life Cafe and was about to go in when we realised that it isn't halal. So we couldn't dine there. As we left, we received a phone call from a mysterious someone who was just arriving.

We told her to look for us by the streets near a shop named *i forgot!*. =.=''

Nvm then. Haha. Anyways, the girl sesated so while waiting for her, we camwhored.

Ahsha and me

In the next picture, after we took it, Kim commented that her ass is exposed and asked me to photoshopped off her ass. But after cropping, I realised it looked weird le...

(12:05 AM) | lipyi |: looks cacat la kim!
(12:05 AM) | lipyi |: not nice no legs
(12:05 AM) -Lord Of San And: ahahhahaha
(12:05 AM) | lipyi |: i colour your legs la
(12:05 AM) | lipyi |: LOL

So armed with my amazing photoshop colouring skills, I coloured her legs.

Presenting to you the ori version of Kim's unexposed ass!

Ori - The negro assless girl

But after I said that I'd make her assless....

(12:05 AM) -Lord Of San And: hahahaha
(12:06 AM) -Lord Of San And: color the face oso la
(12:06 AM) kimberly: ahhahaha
(12:06 AM) kimberly: um
(12:06 AM) -Lord Of San And: color brown like negro
(12:06 AM) | lipyi |: ahahha
(12:06 AM) kimberly: i guess it'll be okay
(12:06 AM) kimberly: ahahah!!
(12:06 AM) | lipyi |: and caption: ''model'' legs
(12:06 AM) -Lord Of San And: she say okay ah lippy!!

Ok it is then! So armed with my amazing photoshop colouring skills again, I coloured Kim's face. =D

Only I had picked the wrong colour so instead of colouring it brown like negro, I coloured it pink! I guess it can be in conjuction with her being in the Pinky group back in the Sedaya field trip. LoL!

Presenting to you, the ori ori pink version of Kim!


Ori ori pink - negro faceless girl

Then finally, in the end, after sending the picture of her and her ass, she decided that her ass isn't so exposed after all.... and allowed me to post the ori ori version up.

-__-''

Presenting to you ori ori (paling ori!) version then!


Ori ori - negro loso girl =P

Swwt. Pardon the amount of ori-s used. It's like a new version of food ordering in the Ori restaurant or something... like McD! McD got McEgg, McMuffin, etc...

The Ori Restaurant got Ori, Ori Ori and Ori Ori Pink!

Lmao! I find those names damn funny la.


Ok, enough about ori-s crap! Back to the topic...

We got tired of standing and waiting so we went to a nearby furniture shop and took turns to sit and take photos on the chair. I was surprise they didn't take a broom out to shoo us away, what with the noise we were making and all... =P

Chair was so small...

But even after all that camwhoring session, the girl still wasn't there yet so we sent Elaine and Joanna to fetch her.

And finally, she's here! *Yippeedeedeepeedeedoo!*

The arrival of the new Orang Minyak..!

With Maryann's arrival, we continued with our expenditure. And she has to carry her bag along because we were quite far from Holiday Inn at that moment. =P

As we walked, we went into a crafts shop which sells all sorts of crafts, bracelets and necklaces. The bracelets were sold at RM 10 for seven. We thought it was rather a good bargain so Olivia and I bought seven (she bought 4, I bought 3) and divide the cost. Kim and Ahsha however, got high over bracelets and bought 8 each!

Pretty pretty bracelets

Then looking outside, the weather looks cloudy as though it was gonna rain soon. So we left the place and contemplated between riding sampan before it actually rains and finding a place to settle down first.

We decided to settle down first coz it's just damn scary if it rains while we are on the sampan!

So we went into this cafe, whose name I'd again forgotten. =.=''


Us in the nice cafe

The cafe has nice seats and comfy pillow and nice music so naturally, we camwhored in there too.

I like that cafe! =D

Francoise wants some glamour too!

We took picture with flashes because I didn't bother to off that function but I guess I was disturbing the peace in the cafe.

So after we took the below picture, the woman came to us and said ''no photo taking allowed, please!''

Oopps... Hehe... Maybe it was because we were fiddling about with her pillows... =P

Maryann and me stealing their pillows

Since we couldn't camwhore anymore, I went to order my drink lor. I ordered Ice Blended Chocolate which cost only RM 7.50. I was surprise that there wasn't any tax or service charge. Waahh... so happy. I managed to save some cents for sampan later! Hahaha....

I took a picture of my drink when it arrived but I deleted it afterwards when my memory card got full before the end of the day...


All those lemonade drinkers

Then, forgetting all about their warning, I went on camwhoring at the inner part of the shop. Ehehe.. But this time, without the flash. So I managed to stay out of trouble after all! =D

But then, my battery was slowly dying despite the fact that I charged it for hours the night before and set the camera into blur mode. So that one picture had to be taken twice or thrice before it's right.


Take 1 - The blur version

The drinks were delicious. The iced blended chocolate I ordered was rich and oohlala~. I must visit it again someday!

Take 2 - ahh... better =)

Then halfway, I heard Lemon Tree being played in the cafe. Brings back memories... I love that song as a kid!

*I wonder how~! I wonder why~! Sth sth sth blue blue sky~!!* =p


Swaying to Lemon Tree with peace signs

It is here that we took the picture of our bracelets.

Apparently, I had bought the fewest amount of bracelets...

Will buy some more some other time. :D

Us trying to ''empower the bracelets''

Aahh... life in the cafe was so blissful.

With the delicious drink, soft sofa, comfy pillow, nice music and great company, I really could be there for hours.

I had wanted to take a group picture in the cafe because the suasana was so nice but then I remembered that we weren't allowed to take picture in the first place. Asking a random customer or employee to help us would be... well.. suicide. Haha!

So I took split group pictures instead....

Joanna, Maryann, Elaine and Olivia

After I finished taking the pictures and laid back to enjoy the rest of my delish drink, someone looked outside and saw that the sky had cleared! *praise the Lord!

So we gobbled up our drinks and food and started making our way to Waterfront, all excited over sampan!

The employees in the cafe were even so kind and friendly enough to thank us before we leave. I'm definitely going back there liaw. Ahahah~


Silver coast - Kuching Waterfront

And finally, I finished writing part 2! *dances in joy*

Part 3 will be all about our amazing sampan ride! Whee~~!

It will be here very very soon so stay tuned! =D

1 comment:

Adel said...

Lol.. how i wish i could join you guys.. haiz..