I'd just got back from band camp not long ago. I'm soooo tired...... I called my mum to come earlier to watch me performance but coming earlier does not make me go back earlier. Why? Because it's Saturday and camp finishes at 6.15 p.m. There was Sunset Mass at the church and my mum's car was blocked - front and back and left and right. To make things worse, it was raining cats and dogs. =_=''
Camp was fun. Not as fun as last year's but still fun. =D My group didn't kenak the washing toilet duty. Sadness~. I believe washing toilet is actually the best part of band camp! It's fun ok!! It's just sad that this year I didn't get to wash toilet. +__+''
And I had such a tiring sleep last night. I woke up with pains all over. *sweat* I think I need to buy a thicker, comfier sleeping bag lah. Mine was sooo thin!! I woke up even more tired than when I went to sleep!
The games were.... dot dot dot. I don't know how to say. +__+ The first one was that we had to kiap a water balloon between our legs and carry it a distance to another pail. But then the faci-s decided to change the groups' pail (like group 5 is pail 3 instead of pail 5) and didn't inform us earlier so yah, everything was messed up. Then there was the obstacle course which originally had chairs until the principal came and asked for the chairs to be taken away in case we hurt ourselves. Ngaiti.........!!! Chairs also cannot! I'd rather hurt myself with chairs than to play an obstacle course which had no obstacles!!
Yah well in the end my group lost. We moved so damn slow in the obstacle course which has no obstacles at all except for the strings at the sides. Sweat lah.... And our punishment for being last? Kenak bombed water balloons. The exact same balloons we all tried so hard to transfer from pail to pail. We took an early bath. *lalala~ it was refreshing~* A bucket of water was dumped on me back! O_o''' (I know the culprit!)
*yawns*
I tired liaw. Shall write more when I got the pictures. =)
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment