Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Majlis Kecemerlangan Teresian '07

I'm carrying the Teresian Gemilang plague! I won!

Youngest Teresian Gemilang *faints*

It's true! The plague is the Teresian Gemilang plague. Squint closely and you'll shall see the words Teresian Gemilang 2007.

Pretty pretty trophy~!

Ok lah. I didn't win it lah. I look so dumb in that photo that even if I did win, nobody would buy it. Haha!

I mean, imagine a Teresian Gemilang who poses like this......

Hujan dunia.... +_+

So the real Teresian Gemilang is Kher Lee. She is also the Teresian Cemerlang Akademik. Wah... I have to admire her lah. The band all stood up and clapped and cheered for her when she went up the stage the second time. I think that was really grand to have the whole band stand up and cheer for you. She must be so happy. I think she cried tears of happiness.... haha.

Kher Lee's name is on the plague... cannot steal it liaw... +_+

So yah, I asked to pose with her uber pretty Teresian Gemilang trophy. I might never be able to hold one like it again mah. Luckily she was kind enough to let me have my short moment of fake glory. ^^

Me: Kher Lee, where's your Teresian Gemilang plague? I want a picture of me carrying it!!
Kher Lee: Ok ok!
Me: *jumps around in joy*
Eli: Ya, carrying... but not obtaining it!
Me: *hati kecai*

The majlis was fun. I was left alone sitting at the back because everyone else was sitting in front in a different category. I was so kesian. Until after I took my prize, then I went fooling around to cheer myself up. =)

After the majlis, I went on my mission to grab every form five (that I know) that I can find for a picture.

This is Deborah.

Helping Deb act cute

This is Esme.

She has dimples!!

And this is Dae. And no, she's not a form five. Haha. I know the picture is blurred but it's much better looking than the non blurred one. =D

Our bogus looking picture

Then I went to the jamuan in search for the Teresian Gemilang to take a photo with her. She guaranteed she'd be in the jamuan because Food = Kher Lee. Kher Lee = Food. Food is Kher Lee. Kher Lee is Food. Same thing. (that's her theory. meaning we can eat her up because Kher Lee is Food) =P

Food and I =P

Then after some more jiggly wiggly around school, I went to wait for my dad in the carpark.

Armed with a camera, I was determined to take some more pictures to remember my last few days of form three.

Me and Andrea

The school look so deserted in this picture. As though we were the only ones left. The zombies are coming~~~

=_=''

Me and Michelle

Then Elaine gago and wanted a picture too.

I happen to like this picture. It has a nicer background. Haha! And I look so selamba... while Elaine was penuh dengan her pose. Swt.

Elaine and I

Then, I walked to church with Michelle and Andrea coz they had to wait there. But before I went, I told my juniors that if they see my car, scream as loud as they can. Coz my dad dumped me yesterday. He came. And then he left. And when I called him, he said '' wait la! I'm eating lunch!''. I was unwanted!! Left in an empty school. =(

I saw Karen in church and took a picture with my sape rockstar. In case she get famous someday, I can sell this picture for millions. ^^

Me and me sape rockstar =D

By the way, I was standing on a step and still I'm shorter! =_=''

She wrote in my magazine: Stay tall!

O_o''


I look like a five year old bringing home my first trophy from kindy.

3 comments:

Kel92 said...

wa... grats on getting ur teresian gemilang!!! =P

Lip Yi said...

Lol~! thank you thank you! *bows head*

hahhahahaahahahahahhahah!

Kel92 said...

ur welcome!!! =D

LMAO!!!